Saturday, April 21, 2018

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe

 I hear your cry My children, those who desire to be holy.  I Am requiring more from you, and as I require more from you, I will give more to you.  A special anointing shall rest upon you as you desire more holiness from within, I shall anoint you fresh and you will be fully graced to do it.  You will out run those weak areas in the past says the Spirit of grace and mercy and you will stand strong and bold.  You will represent me well, as I place upon you insight and wisdom, insight and wisdom beyond what you have acquired before this season.  
     Yes, I hear the Lord saying, great wisdom shall come in these hours, but there shall be a requirement says the Lord for that wisdom.  You are required to walk out that wisdom that I Am giving you in these final hours and it shall confound the wisdom of this world.  It shall not be like the usual church wisdom, you are walking into the realm of hearing and doing as I speak.  You are about to break some boundaries, you are about to break some things that have been the norm.  I have placed a special anointing upon you and with that wisdom shall come the ability to accomplish that work that I have required for you to do.  I have helped you to have a desire to please Me, a hunger to please Me, a passion to be righteous, a longing to be holy and that can only come from Me.  I have brought you to this moment in these final hours, yes it is the final hour, look around and understand and discern the season, many are falling away, but you still stand, and staying whole, staying strong and staying holy, know that you shall bear much fruit in the days and times that are ahead says the Lord.  I require from you in this season to be bold, strong and to not back down, to hold steady to My word, and to speak the word for many lives are dependent upon you speaking truth into their lives says the Lord.  If you hold back says the Lord many souls will be lost because you did not speak truth into that atmosphere.  I have anointed you to be bold and strong and not look at men's faces for this is the requirement that I have, do not fear men faces.  It is a requirement of holiness, not only to speak holy, but to be holy, to live a life that is pleasing unto Me.  Separate from this world's system and all that is defiled.  I anointed John the Baptist and he went into the wilderness to seek My face and there was a special anointing upon his life that separated him from the world and the things of this world.  So there is a special anointing right now that I Am pouring upon My people to separate them from this world and the things of this world, so that when you speak many shall have ears to hear that would not have heard before.  Many shall be astounded by the words that come from your mouth in power.  They will even recognize that it is not you, but they will recognize that you have been with Me says the Lord.  So I am saying this is the time to come away with Me, come away to the wilderness where you will hear me, and the things that you say will be sharp and cutting words to divide between the pure and the defiled, but at the same time they will be healing words, they will be redeeming and restoring words for all who will hear with their spirit ears.  For too long you have cared about how you have said what My word says, for too long you have cared about who you have hurt with My truth, so you have watered My word down and made it ineffective to those I have sent you to.  I say unto you, truth will hurt and it will separate, but for those who are willing and who want to be saved, redeemed and restored, they will hearken to the words that you say.  Many will fall but it is better that they heard the truth by the words that you speak, rather than falling by fabled words.  So I say to you, be bold, be strong and allow that anointing to make you a vessel fit for My service.  We have been waiting on you.  Do you not understand that all creation have been moaning and groaning and travailing waiting for you, My children.  The sons and the daughters of the most high God with My words in their heart and on their lips and doing exactly what I say, when I say.  This is the time and the season!
 
     "For [even the whole] creation [all nature] waits eagerly for the children of God to be revealed." (Rom. 8:19)
     “So come out from among unbelievers and be separate,” says the Lord, And do not touch what is uncleanAnd I will graciously receive you and welcome you [with favor]" (2 Corin. 6:17)
     "A highway will be there, and a roadway; And it will be called the Holy Way.  The unclean will not travel on it, But it will be for those who walk on the way [the redeemed]; And fools will not wander on it." (Is.35:8)
     "preach the word [as an official messenger]; be ready when the time is right and even when it is not [keep your sense of urgency, whether the opportunity seems favorable or unfavorable, whether convenient or inconvenient, whether welcome or unwelcome]; correct [those who err in doctrine or behavior], warn [those who sin], exhort and encourage [those who are growing toward spiritual maturity], with inexhaustible patience and [faithful] teaching.  For the time will come when people will not tolerate sound doctrine and accurate instruction [that challenges them with God’s truth];" (2 Tim. 4:2-3a) 
 
Love,
 
Pastor D.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment