Monday, December 1, 2014

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
And, the Lord says, "If you will do that which is written in My Word, then you will indeed receive the benefits of the kingdom of God that I have in store for you. For, the storehouses are about to open, and the blessings are about to flow. What I have reserved for you as the children of the end of the age will surprise all of you. My goodness is about to come in unique and powerful ways--in ways that you cannot even fathom. But, let it be known to your spirit that I can give to you abundantly and exceedingly above all that you can imagine, think or believe. Expect My goodness to come. Embrace it today and receive it."

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
 Come out from the darkness that has kept you from being all you can be in My kingdom, says the Lord.  Let all oppression become a thing of the past.  Move into the realm of liberty and be free to allow My Spirit to move you from victory to victory.  Truly, many of you have been laboring under unnecessary burdens; let Me take them from you.  Matthew 11:30 "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." 

No comments:

Post a Comment