Tuesday, December 20, 2016

RenPort Tonight! by Vicki Blair

I hope you'll join us tonight!   Let's end the year well by gathering together for our last meeting in 2016 to worship Jesus and love and minister to one another as we set our focus on the coming year and what God has in store for us! 

And a REMINDER:

Don't miss "The Art of Hearing God" with John Thomas at Renaissance in Bakersfield February 2-4.  The cost is only $75 (half of what is normally charged for this conference anywhere else).  I will be driving from Terra Bella to Bakersfield for the meetings.  I may have a seat or 2 open.  And as always - if you want to go but finances are an issue, let me know.  I want to pray and work with you to make it happen!  Let's all try to make it!  The Valley needs this if we are going to go to the next level!

Go here to register:



Blessings & hope to see you tonight!  If I don't - have a blessed Christmas!

Vicki









No comments:

Post a Comment