Saturday, March 10, 2018

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe

    Many of My children have forgotten who they really are.  You have wandered away from the landmark that I have placed in your heart.  I placed it there so that it would be a beacon, in order that you would never get lost in the dark or the things that would occur in your life, circumstances and situations that try to put the light out.  This beacon is being ignited once again to clarify your direction, to solidify your purpose, to clarify My design in your life says the Lord, and you will not be hindered by this familiar spirit any more.  Together, says the spirit of grace and mercy you shall unite with the authority and power that I have freely given, and there shall be no force that can stand against you living in this revelation.  And you shall go through this land fully alive, the time is now for My people to awake from their slumber and to shake off the grave clothes and to arise to the people that I have called them to be.  A people that are violently going throughout the land and snatching some out as if out of hell's fire.  For some it is the last days of redeeming.  Understand, I am calling you up higher and do not be afraid of what that might mean, in order to go higher you have to let go of the things that are lower.  Things that keep you earth minded and no go to the Kingdom purposes.  Stretch out, stretch out, stretch out like never before!  There are boundaries that you have never seen, levels that you have not known existed, and I am willing to take you there, but you must submit and you must let go of weights that hinder.  You are holding on to things that the world says you must have, but I say to you, what  you really need is My word and My glory then I will cause you to advance and be opened to everything that I have promised you.  There is nothing that I Am holding back, but I have kept some things for you.  For the moments, the season, and the times that you are ready and prepared to receive it and do what I have ordained for you.  You have said yes in your heart, and have gotten ready for the season, and the time is right.  You are ready and nothing and no one can hold you back or down, you are shaking off the grave clothes.  Shake off the grave clothes, shake off the memories, shake off the past, shake off the hindrances,and come on and ride with Me says the Lord.  Ride with Me to the high places, ride with Me to the unknown atmosphere, ride with Me pass the limits and the boundaries that was set so that you can soar, and other people would look and say that you know God, there is something different about them.  Come on and soar with Me!
 
     "Then you will take pleasure in the LordAnd I will make you ride on the high places of the earth,
And I will feed you with the [promised] heritage of Jacob your father; For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”(Is. 58:14)
     "Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set." (Pro. 22:28)
     "As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness." (Ps. 17:15)
     "Wake up, wake up! Pull on your boots, Zion! Dress up in your Sunday best, Jerusalem, holy city!  Those who want no part of God have been culled out.  They won’t be coming along. Brush off the dust and get to your feet, captive Jerusalem!" (Is. 52:2- Message Bible)
 
Love,
 
Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment