Saturday, March 17, 2018

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe

     There are times that your "religious ideas" keep you from being free.  Your thoughts are, "I'm already free" and all the time I am constantly taking you to the new levels of freedom.  I said, "be being filled".  My thoughts are always higher than yours, only for the best.  It is a consistent, ongoing affair that I have with you.  So right now there are levels of freedom that you have never experienced before.  There are some of My children that are bound by things that you have done in the past that have hindered you from really experiencing freedom in your heart.  Every time you get ready to step over into that place where you hear Me, where you sense Me, where you experience Me, that "thing" holds you in bondage and captive.  Right now I Am saying to you, that this level of freedom extends to every part of your soul and mind, every recess that the enemy has covered to keep you in bondage.  I Am shedding the light on every circumstance and situation, every thought process, every emotion, every feeling that you have had and carried, those handed down from generations.  That is what I Am after, that is the true freedom that I want you to experience in Me.  Like those who have gone through a divorce and the enemy keeps you in bondage because you went through a divorce but I said you are free!  There are those of you who have done things when you were in sin, but you have repented and changed your course, I have said you are free!  There are those of you who carry feelings, emotions, and people, but I say you are free!  Experience the freedom that I have for you.  It is a place where those who are mature in Me can dance like a newborn child, for they are free and have no anxiety about their lives, no cares, and no concern.  Like little children who knows that their mother and father are taking care of all of their needs and their wants, they are carefree.  That is what I want you to enjoy and be assured of, that I am taking care of every thing that concerns you.  I Am your good Shepherd, I Am tending to your needs. I will see to all of your ways and bring you out into a large place in My freedom.
 
     "So if the Son makes you free, then you are unquestionably free." (John 8:36)
     "The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance[to the full, till it overflows]. I am the Good Shepherd.  The Good Shepherd lays down His [own] life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)
     "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord.“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts higher than your thoughts.." (Is. 55:8-9)
 
Love,
 

Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment