Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Word From The Lord for America by Lindy Pierce



Ready or not, here I come!  I am coming to change this nation.  I am coming to shake the world.  No longer will people be able to ignore me.  Either they will be falling on their knees to praise Me for all I have done in their lives or they will be begging for mercy.  Shaking. Great shakings are coming to everyone on this earth.

People are searching, searching for something to believe in. I have built this need into every one of you.  Many find Me, but many do not.  I am going to make it easy to find Me in the days to come.  Many will cry out and I will pour My Spirit out on them in such a way that they cannot deny I have touched them and no one will be able to talk them out of it. Revelation is coming.  Revelation as to Who I AM and what I have done for mankind.  The Gospel will spread like wildfire across this nation.  Times of trouble are coming but also times of great victories for My people. 

Continue to pray and seek Me for My will for your life so you will be in the right place at the right time to receive My blessings and My protection.  You will feel at times that you are walking on water with Me as the waves crash around you.  But hang on to Me, keep your eyes on Me, and all will be well.

Get ready to move and do.  I have been calling all to the front lines and now it is time to be activated.  You have all been in a preparation mode for several years.  Many have been on sabbaticals and alone with Me in prayer.  Many have been dunged about.  It was all for a purpose, to prepare you for the days ahead. 

My angels have been dispatched to help you, to protect you, and to guide you.  Keep your ears and your thoughts clean before me.  Watch what goes into your eyegates.  For everything that defiles you hinders your ability to hear from Me.  Keep the channel open and clear.  Spend time in the word to wash your hearts and minds from the filth of the world.  You cannot help but be exposed to some negative things, but do not leave them there.  Purify, purify, purify!  Forgive quickly.  Let no root of bitterness spring up in you.  Live in peace with ALL men!  They will know you by your love.

America, you have been given a reprieve.  There will still be judgments and calamities but I am allowing these to draw all men to Me.  Yes, my kindness does lead to repentance.  But you also have learned from the word that sometimes men must be desperate and void of anything in themselves to continue on until they come to Me.  And that they will.  It will be the best of times and the worst of times, for some.  It will be a roller coaster ride, so fasten your seat belts.  It will be an exciting time!

Spend time in My presence, in the secret place, to gain strength, wisdom, revelation, and your marching orders for each day.  Let us work together to tell the world about Jesus and how much He loves them.  All we want is reconciliation with our precious creation.  We love you!  Let Holy Spirit come into your hearts and souls; and let the blood of Jesus cleanse you from all unrighteousness.  All we want is to love you and for you to receive that love and stop running away from that love.  As people often say these days, "It's all good" and that is what our love is - it's ALL good.  Why would you not want it?  When you do come to us and get a taste of that love you will wonder why you waited so long and wish that you hadn't.  We long so much to hold you in our arms of love!

For those who are already in the family of God, those who have been washed in the blood of Jesus and taken Him as Lord, we thank you for all you have done and thank you for all your prayers on behalf of others.  Many have labored long hours and long years in both.  Your reward will be great in Heaven!  Remember the acronym J.O.Y. - Jesus, Others, Yourself.  Keep those priorities in order and your life will be blessed beyond measure.

Now go.  Teach others what you have learned. Disciple those around you every day, here a little, there a little. Let your light shine.  Share what I have done in your lives with others.  You don't have to have a microphone or a pulpit.  Go into all the world and teach as you go.  The church always invites people to their buildings of worship, but I say YOU GO TO THEM where they are.  Pray that you will see others with My eyes and hear them with My ears.  Interceded for them in prayer.  I will give you assignments every day.  Just be in tune with My Spirit so you know who, why, and when. I will guide you and instruct you as you go.  Have no fear, I will be with you and anoint the words you say.

Get ready for a new day, America!  We've only just begun!

With love from your precious Heavenly Father,
Abba Daddy
*****************************************

In Jesus,
Lindy Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment