Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A WORD FOR THOSE 55 YEARS OLD AND OVER….By Lana Vawser

By Lana Vawser
I recognise this is a long word, but I encourage you to take the time to read it. For quite a while now I have had a strong stirring in my spirit of a new and fresh move of the Spirit of God upon those 55 years old and over. The Lord showed me a strong stirring of the Spirit of God for GREATER AWAKENING AND PLACING for those 55 and over in this season.
As I have carried this word for a few months now, I felt the Lord prompt me to release it today.
When the Spirit of God began stirring in me for those 55 years old and over, I heard Him whisper to me:
“Many of My children 55 years old and over have felt forgotten, they have felt abandoned, they have felt left to the side, while others have an excitement in their spirit for what is to come and what I am doing but are awaiting My direction. There have been circumstances, people and the enemy that have spoken words and lies over My precious ones suggesting their “best days” are behind them… but I am decreeing the exact OPPOSITE. The best days for these precious ones in Me are upon them. Their best days in seeing Me move, Me awaken, Me accelerate and My hand bring a greater divine placing. Many of these precious ones are now moving into a season of such great awakening, awakening to their identity in greater ways, as many have not known their identity deeply, awakening to who I am, and awakening to their gifting’s and callings in greater ways. Many have dreams left behind, dreams left on the way side, many carrying regret, but I am decreeing, My beautiful children, you are moving into a season of seeing Me move more powerfully IN and THROUGH YOU than you have ever seen before and you are going to move into a deeper place of DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!! There is a great season of REFRESHING upon you that is being released in the WONDER of who I am and the work of My hand.”
“I AM DECREEING FLOURISHING, VICTORY, STRENGTH AND THRIVING UPON YOU!!! OH THE ENCOUNTERS WITH ME THAT SHALL BE HAD”
I have been feasting on a Scripture from Psalm 92:12-14 and I will be releasing prophetic words over the next few weeks that the Lord has been giving me through this beautiful Scripture:
“Yes! Look how you’ve made all your lovers to flourish like palm trees, each one growing in victory, standing with strength! You have transplanted them into your heavenly courtyard where they are thriving before you. For in your presence they will still overflow and be anointed. Even in their old age they will stay fresh, bearing luscious fruit and abiding faithfully.” – Psalm 92:12-14 (The Passion Translation)
I heard the Lord whisper over His beautiful children 55 and over:
“I am decreeing FLOURISHING, VICTORY, STRENGTH AND THRIVING UPON YOU! OH THE ENCOUNTERS WITH ME THAT SHALL BE HAD.”
Instantly, I was taken into a vision of Jesus in the Garden again. The Lord inviting those 55 and over down a beautiful golden pathway, flowers lined every side of this beautiful pathway and as His people accepted His invitation afresh to follow Him, I saw them take the hand of Jesus and walk together. I saw the flowers SO vibrant, SO alive, like there was a decree being released from them. Joy was all around and I heard Song of Songs 2:10-13:
“Arise, my dearest. Hurry, my darling. Come away with Me! I have come as you have asked to draw you to my heart and lead you out. For now is the time, my beautiful one. The season has now changed, the bondage of your barren winter has ended, and the season of hiding is over and gone. The rains have soaked the earth with bright blossoming flowers. The season for singing and pruning the vines has arrived. I hear the cooing of doves in our land, filling the air with songs to awaken you and guide you forth. Can you not discern this new day of destiny breaking forth around you? The early signs of my purposes and plans are bursting forth. The budding vines of new life are now blooming everywhere. The fragrance of their flowers whispers, “There is change in the air.” – (The Passion Translation)
The atmosphere was filled with the sense of CHANGE all over these beautiful ones. Harvest of promises, harvest of prayers suddenly bursting forth. A deeper, beautiful season of awakening, no hiding, but a time of significant positioning in greater awakening of destiny. A season of radical freedom and increase.
The place of intimacy that the Lord was leading these ones into was a land that was BRANDED with the decree of the Lord. The land was branded with the fire of His love, that in this season there would be greater manifested victory, greater flourishing, fruitfulness, thriving and strength. (Isaiah 40:31)
The Lord was leading them into a land of encounters with His heart and His Word that would supersede any other season. A season of the greatest encounters with Jesus and outpouring of the Spirit of God in their lives.
I prophesy over you this is your season of flourishing. This is your season of your greatest fruitfulness, thriving, strength, vision, creativity, destiny, harvest and victory. This is your season of your greatest awakening! This is your season to TAKE YOUR PLACE in greater ways!
FRESH BREAD AND STAYING FRESH
Jesus showed me in this new land, there is such a depth of receiving FRESH BREAD AND STAYING FRESH! A deeper place of receiving the deeper revelation of the Word of God, the daily, fresh manna from heaven..
“Bread alone will not satisfy, but true life is found in every word, which constantly goes forth from God’s mouth” – Matthew 4:4 (The Passion Translation)
Jesus said to them “I am the Bread of Life. Come every day to me and you will never be hungry. Believe in me and you will never be thirsty.” – John 6:35 (The Passion Translation)
FIFTY FIVES AND OVER WILL CARRY A NEW FIRE
The Lord showed me a fresh baptism of fire coming upon those 55 and over. A fresh baptism of the fire of His presence and fire of His love, such a beautiful deeper branding of His presence and love. Things that have attempted to hold you back, will be burnt away. Things that have laid dormant, will suddenly be ignited. A great activation is upon you, and a great birthing is taking place. The Lord is positioning you for the more. The preparation, the positioning, the purification, the pruning for what is upon us right now in the body of Christ. Many of you have been through an time of intense fire, and just when you thought you were coming out, the fire got hotter. The Lord showed me that major breakthrough is upon you. There is a DOUBLE PORTION is being released TO YOU and THROUGH YOU. I saw such powerful moves of the Spirit of God through you, signs, wonders and miracles and it awakened the fire in you for MORE. It awakened passion for Jesus like never before. Many of you being SUDDENLY awakened to what you carry and the weightiness of what you carry. Things that have tried to hide you, lie to you or lack of direction, suddenly falling off as you are awakened to what is possible in Jesus and the awakening of dreaming again, free from disappointment or regret of the past. It woke you out of any slumber, and filled you with a sense of excitement in greater ways for the plans the Lord has for you, that it is not over, it’s just the beginning.
The enemy has come with fire to attempt to kill you, but you have remained as you saw the fourth man in the fire (Daniel 3:25), and the Lord has come with His fire and purged, purified, refined and prepared.
I heard the Holy Spirit say:
“Where you have been through intense seasons of fire, it is now time for you to move into a season of awakening, impartation and release of My fire through you. You are now to carry My fire more powerfully than you ever have. Great healing, restoration, increase and freedom was given to you in the fire and now it is time for you to take your place in greater ways. Get ready for great favour to open up over you. Get ready for the activation of My Spirit upon you to FATHER and MOTHER many in the body of Christ and in the world. To nurture, to model, to build, to assist and to mentor.”
Instantly I had a vision and I saw many 55 and over who were sitting on the sidelines, suddenly being catapulted to the forefront in different realms and areas, by the Spirit of God to spearhead a mighty awakening of the Fathers and Mothers in the body of Christ and the world. A great move of the Spirit of God of restoring the place of the Fathers and Mothers in the body of Christ.
FIFTY FIVES AND OVER, YOU ARE A KEY!!
I heard the Lord say:
“Fifty fives and over you are a key!” and this sense surrounded me strongly that in this great outpouring and move of the Spirit of God upon us unlike anything we have ever seen before on the earth, that many 55 years old and over could have been feeling like there is such a focus on the younger generation/s and the question has plagued many “What do I carry?” and the sense of feeling left behind, but the Lord showed me that what the Lord is doing now is multigenerational and that what the over fifties CARRY and the Lord will release through them is a KEY to UNLOCK more of what God is wanting to manifest in the Church and into the nations of the world. There is going to be a great UNLOCKING that will take place, an unlocking of the more that God is releasing, that will take place through those fifty five and over.
“Heavenly wisdom will be unlocked and restored in many ways in the body of Christ through those 55 and over.”
I saw these treasure chests of heavenly wisdom and revelation stored within many of these ones and over but it had not been called out, it had been overlooked, not appreciated or thrown to the side, but I saw JESUS HIMSELF placing His hand of release and activation upon these treasure chests deep within the hearts of those 55 and over and SUDDENLY wisdom and revelation was flowing out like tidal waves into the body of Christ. This wisdom and revelation was bringing an even greater unlocking, activation and impartation in the body of Christ.
I saw many over 55 have passionately sought after the wisdom of God. They have chased it, positioned themselves for it and it has cost them a lot but they received great revelation that wisdom is the most valuable commodity.
“Wisdom is the most valuable commodity – so buy it! Revelation knowledge is what you need – so invest in it!” – Proverbs 4:7 (The Passion Translation)
It’s time for the 55’s and over to arise in greater ways! A significant shifting season is upon you! It’s time! You’re going to THRIVE AND SHINE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment