Saturday, April 7, 2018

Faith by Debra Lowe

    Arise.  One word can cause the enemy to be scattered, and I say arise, and I said arise!  Can you hear me?  As you arise, I will arise too.  This is something you must believe, it must go beyond words alone.  Here Me, too many times you are crying out the same thing over and over again but you must step over with those words, "I will arise".  You are warriors, and warriors do not give in to defeat, warriors are not quitters, warriors fight when the times get hard, warriors keep moving regardless of what they see, warriors are determined to win.  I say to you as I arise in your life that I will carry over you a battle sign of victory and I will decree over you the victor in this battle, as long as if you do not quit! If you continue on says the Lord, you will win, the enemy fears your faith and the words of your heart mixed together.  For the battle is not for the weak and the timid, but the battle is given to My bold ones says the Lord, for I have anointed you with My fresh anointing to be able to stand in the midst of whatever is going on to bring peace in the midst of chaos.  
     As you sing victory you will come closer still.  Remember the woman with the issue of blood, for 12 years she she did everything known to get her help.  She never gave up, and one day her words and her faith brought her deliverance.  If you remain, stay in hope, hold on and grasp victory, no matter what it looks like, it may seem a long ways off but your faith will will bring your deliverance, aid and help.  Remember the prophet standing on the mountain and the hand of God that was bringing rain seemed such a long way off but it got closer still, as he decreed and declared his faith, something happened in the supernatural to bring a suddenly.  If you decree, declare, and prophesy over your life there will come a suddenly.  Do not give up, do not quit, do not lose hope, stay focused on the victory, for the victory is inevitable to those who believe.  Victory is coming to you.  It may seems so small that you can barely see it, but it is getting stronger as your words stay filled with faith.  It is something that belongs to you because you have stood and withstood to the enemy and you have stood on My word.  So victory is your says the Lord and it does not matter what it looks like, what it feels like.  All that I hear is your cry of faith of victory.  I will respond says the Lord, I can not help but respond when I hear the sound of faith coming through the atmosphere, I am responding even now.  I Am sending forth My ministering angels to go throughout the land to bring it to pass for you because I see faith and I respond to faith says the Lord.  No matter how small it is, I respond says the Lord.  As I hear your faith cry it comes closer and closer to My heart says the Lord and it excites Me to have My people declaring.  They see My word, they see My face and they understand that it belongs to them.  Begin to sing over your life, a consistent sustained song, sing every day of the week that victory is yours.  Victors say I am not looking at what I see, I am only looking at the word of God which is consistent and faithful, it is trustworthy, it is dependable and I can trust and be built upon that rock that never moves, that foundation that never decreases, I can depend on Him.
     “Arise [from spiritual depression to a new life], shine [be radiant with the glory and brilliance of the Lord]; for your light has come, And the glory and brilliance of the Lord has risen upon you." (Is. 60:1)
     "For everyone born of God is victorious and overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has conquered and overcome the world—our [continuing, persistent] faith [in Jesus the Son of God]" (1 John 5:4)
     "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Rom. 10:17)
Love,

Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment