Saturday, March 11, 2017

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe


 You have not seen how good I really Am.  You may talk about it, and occasionally see a token, but you have never really experienced my great goodness.  I Am about to do some magnificent things in the midst of those who will praise Me anyhow, I have an "anyhow" blessing that is working out for your good.  You watch and see!  I Am doing something that you thought was impossible for I Am the God of the impossible.  I make all things possible to those who believe, all I ask you for is just an ounce of your faith and then I will turn it around for you says the Lord.  I Am not a God who has favorite people, I am a God who honors His word.  So, if you will declare My Word even in the midst of the fiery furnace, guess what I will do, I will come down in the midst of the fiery furnace and I will set you free.  I will see to it that even now the flames will not kindle upon your body as you stand in fiery circumstances, and you will step out and give Me glory and honor.  Many men and women will come to the kingdom because they have seen you standing in the fire, and then they see you when you come out, and they will know that I Am a faithful God, that watch over My Word to perform it on the behalf of those who would dare to believe Me.  So lift up your hands that hang low, for I Am a God who causes the low ones to be lifted high.  I will exalt you, says the Lord, as you honor Me and humble yourself before Me.  You humble yourself before Me when you do My word, and keeping My word regardless of what is going on in your life, that is when I exalt you.  Get ready, if you have been humbling yourself before Me, by doing My word no matter what it looks like, I Am ready to exalt, ready to exalt, I Am ready to exalt!  Get ready, for many will be crowned as kings of the King, and you will see says the Lord, I place My shield of favor around My people that honor My Word.  Watch and see says the Lord, I am good all the time, and you have not even begun to see or understand how magnificently good I Am and can be to those who believe.
 
     "A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit." (Prov. 29:23)
     "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" (1 Peter 5:6)
     "Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!" (Ps. 31:19)
 
Love,
 

Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment