Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A Word for America Concerning George Soros

A Word for America Concerning George Soros


George Soros
A word concerning “George Soros,” the octopus like creature that is operating over the nation and the mountain of government!
As many of you know, God has given me a heavy burden for the nation of America.  Well last night was no exception.  The Holy Spirit gave me a deep sense of urgency concerning ‘George Soros‘.
Now I make a point as a prophetic voice not to watch the news, as I feel it can influence what I hear and receive.  So I am mindful of what I watch and listen to through the media.  Our ears, eyes and mouths are gates, therefore we must be aware that the enemy will do everything in his power to infiltrate these areas.
As I began to cry out to God for this man called George Soros, I was taken into a powerful vision where I saw what looked like a giant octopus.  As I looked at this Spirit creature, I saw that it had what looked like 8 long tentacles that were wrapped tightly around the whole nation [USA].
As I looked again at this huge creature, the Holy Spirit quickened these words to me, “Daughter, My fist is now coming down to destroy and dismantle the legacy of this man they call George Soros!”
Now on hearing these words, I pressed in deeper and immediately I began to feel a great pressure around about me.  I felt a deep physical sense of being suffocated and constricted.  I knew that this was what the people of the nation were experiencing in this hour.
So I continued to cry out to the Father for His divine intervention for the nation.  Then He opened my eyes further and I was shown the head of this octopus like creature and I saw the face of George Soros.
Then I looked again and I saw 8 powerful demonic spirits that were operating together in perfect unison over the nation.  These 8 powerful demonic spirits manifested in the form of the octopuses tentacles.
I watched as these demons spirits moved like giant roots that were deeply embedding themselves into the ground of the nation [USA].  Then the Holy Spirit said to me, “Daughter fear not, for My hand is now moving to uproot and pull down these demonic structures and strongholds that have influenced the hearts of the people and blinded their eyes to the light and the truth of my word and my will for this great nation.”
Then again I was shown the 7 mountains of influence and I saw that these long root like tentacles were deeply embedded and tightly wrapped around the different areas of influence in the nation.
I began to pray in the Spirit, asking God to give the body of Christ in the nation a battle plan and a Kingdom strategy.  I asked the father to the perfectly align and rightly position His sons and daughters in this hour, that they may arise in power and Kingdom Authority to take back the ground that the enemy is holding.
Then I heard the Spirit say,  “Watch, for there is now a divine convergence and a supernatural activation of the anointing of My 7 Spirits coming upon My people in this hour that will cut off at the roots this demonic power and influence that has been operating over the nation!”
Now, after praying and interceding, I did a quick background search on the octopus and this is what I found:
“Octopuses are highly intelligent cephalopods famous for their unique chromatophoric skin.  They are hard to find in the water; even if you are looking directly at them.  A study lead by Roger Hanlon discovered leucophores, which are unique in their ability to “reflect all wavelengths of light that hit at any angle.”  Pairing this ability to change color with their ability to cram themselves (no bones, no external shell) into tiny crevices creates difficulty for its predators.  An octopus can even mimic the shape of the environment disguising itself as a stone or other sea floor debris.”  © Allison Wilkins.
As I pondered on this information, it only reinforced what I saw in the Spirit realm concerning the demonic power and influence that is manifesting through this man called George Soros.
I Prophesy:  We are about to see the fist of God coming down upon these destructive and demonic strongholds and structures that have been influencing the hearts and minds of the people.
God is about to move in an unprecedented way upon the seven mountains of influence, and the sons and daughters of God are now arising empowered and equipped by the seven Spirits of God to go forth to overcome, overturn and overthrow these demonic powers and principalities that have occupied the land.
Now is the time to build and establish the Kingdom purposes of God in the nation.
Please join with me today in praying and praising God that there will be a powerful and divine manifestation and release of that great convergence of his seven Spirits over the the body of Christ in the USA in this hour!

Postscript:  Biblical reference in Isaiah 11:1-4.  The scriptures tell us that there are seven Spirits of God.  These seven Spirits of God in the order given in the preceding verse correspond to the seven colors of the rainbow:
Red – Spirit of the LORD
Orange – Spirit of Wisdom
Yellow – Spirit of Understanding
Green – Spirit of Counsel
Blue – Spirit of Might
Indigo – Spirit of Knowledge
Violet – Spirit of the Fear of the LORD
Note:   I found this picture and it truly reflects something of what I saw in the Spirit realm of this man they call ‘George Soros‘!
George Soros
The Reign of Jesse’s Offspring
“There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,
And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
The Spirit of counsel and might,
The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
His delight is in the fear of the Lord,
And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes,
Nor decide by the hearing of His ears;
But with righteousness He shall judge the poor,
And decide with equity for the meek of the earth;
He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth,
And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.
Blessings to you all,”   
Isaiah 11:1-4 (NKJV).

~ by Veronika West

No comments:

Post a Comment