Friday, November 18, 2016

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe

For anyone who truly loves someone, they provide, and I have provided all things for you.  I know that some times, especially in dark times in your life it seems as if I have forgotten My provision for you but I pre-planned a good day for you, there is good plan for you.  So no matter what this day looks like, no matter what day you are facing, says the Spirit of grace and mercy, I have already made a good plan for you.  So you can always hold your head up, you can always dance in the rain, for you can always know that your Father hovers over you with great goodness and mercy.  And My blessings, my tokens and my favor, they surround you as unto a shield.  There is nothing, no good thing that I will withhold from you.  Everything I have given unto you, I turned it over to your hand says the Spirit of grace and mercy.  I have given all that My Son holds in his hand, I have given to you.  This is how much I love you and respect your right and your privilege to choose Me, I will not force you to do My will for you, neither will I make you choose My purpose for you.  So I say, turn your affection and your attention towards Me and upon Me like never before.  For the great things that are coming upon this earth will have two faces.  There will be the faces of evil and the faces of your Father, if you choose My way, you will see My good in everything says the Lord, even in those things that are evil.  For you will look and see what a good Father I am in the midst of those evil times that I am a great provider, you will know I Am turning all things around for you.  I have supernaturally made a way of escape for you says the Lord.  There is nothing that will catch you off guard because nothing catches Me off guard.  So stand sure knowing that I Am your Father and I am a loving Daddy, I am a faithful Father and My love for you endures throughout the ages.  
     There is nothing, nothing that you said and or have done in the past, even those things that were hurtful towards Me, I knew your heart says the Lord and I waited, I will forgive and restore our right relationship.  I waited for the turn around because I knew says the Lord, that the time that I had planned for you would come and you would not turn away from Me, but you would run to Me.  So now I rejoice says the Father even as seen in My word, as the father who gave everything to His son, who then turned around and squandered it all upon the world and the lust of his flesh, yet I waited.  The prodigal turned his heart back toward the father, repented, and was welcomed back home.  I say to you I Am waiting, waiting for the return of that great love that I put in your heart by My precious Spirit.  I know that you will love Me with an everlasting and enduring love because that is the kind of love that I have given you.  Stand sure knowing that I will not stop, I will not quit and you will not stop and you will not quit, for I have sured you up, made you stable by My Spirit.  As long as you yield yourself to My Spirit there is no stopping you and there is no end for you but only good things are ahead for My children.  So get ready and open your hands, it does not matter what is going on in the world or the things that are coming to the world.  This is the time that My children shall rejoice in the harvest of their God.  This is our time says the Lord, that the day that Joseph spoke of, "what you meant for my harm, God meant for my good",  this is that time says the Lord.  My children will experience and see the mercies of God poured out lavishly upon them.  So rejoice says the Lord, this is not the time to hold your head down because of the heaviness of the world, but this is the time to dance in the rain to rejoice even in the midst of circumstances, even they are working for your good.  I the Lord your God, I Am dancing even now, for I have the enemy in scorn and derision, I have laughed at his plans, his snares, and the devices that he used, they are being turned on his camp. 
     "As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present outcome, that many people would be kept alive [as they are this day]." (Gen. 50:20)
     "Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow." (Jer. 31:13)
     "For the LORD God is a sun and shield unto us; the LORD will give grace and glory; he will not withhold good from those that walk uprightly." (Ps. 84:11)
 
Love,
 

Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment