Monday, February 29, 2016

Two 2-letter words separate Heaven and the World! by Jim Hammerle



Yes, two 2-letter words separate Heaven and the World!  IN and OF.
“And now I am no more IN the world, but these are IN the world…. 14 I have given them your word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not OF the world, even as I am not OF the world.  15 I pray not that you should take them out of the world, but that you should keep them from the evil IN the world.  16 They are not OF the world, even as I am not OF the world…..  18 As thou hast sent me IN to the world, even so have I also sent them IN to the world,”  John 17:11,14-16,18.
Many who have been sent IN to the world, sadly, have lost their direction and purpose and become OF the world!  They were on fire with the passion of the kingdom when I sent them, but were slowly desensitized to the things that grieve My Spirit.
Things that they once called sin, have been adopted as a lifestyle, claiming that My grace covers it!  Thousands of My warriors have had their eyes gouged out and are grinding at the mill, Judges 16:20-21.  They have lost their anointing and aren’t even aware of it, Judges 16:20.  They are as dead men walking.  As a result their nation has rejected Me, loosing heavens protection, and their children have become rebellious orphans with living parents.
“And she said, “The Philistines are upon you, Samson!”  So he awoke from his sleep, and said, “I will go out as before, at other times, and shake myself free!”  But he did not know that the Lord had departed from him.
Then the Philistines took him and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza.  They bound him with bronze fetters, and he became a grinder in the prison,” 
 Judges 16:20-21.
“Forsaking the straight road they have gone astray; they have followed the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the reward of wickedness,”  2 Peter 2:15.  “So now there are false prophets among the people, even as there are false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying Me, that bought them with My blood, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.  2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth you are speaking, shall be evil spoken of.  20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge they have of Me, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.  21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it , to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.  22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire,”  2 Peter 2:1-2,20-22.
This is still My prayer for you My remnant.  Father I pray not that you should take them out of the world, but that you should keep them from the evil while they are in the world, however if you ignore My Holy Spirit who has been sent to guide you into all truth, this prayer can’t be answered!  To assure this prayer is answered all leaders must continually YIELD to My Holy Spirit’s guidance!
Do not fear, I have not left you on your own, “right now you are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you, but you must stay that way, by staying in My word.  4 always keeping in mind; You must “abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me,”   John 15:3-4.

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment