Friday, July 31, 2015

Dream / Word: Come Forth, My Bride! by Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer




 
Dream I'm in the Heavenly realms. I walk in through two HUGE intricate golden double doors. I have an angel accompanying me to my right.
 
I look up and see the Lord on His throne. There are angels dancing before Him in the courts around and below Him. I see angels flying back and forth to Him and Jesus with messages on scrolls that are given to them. Some are hand delivered by angels on foot.
 
Then it is very quiet, and no one is moving or saying a word. It is almost like everyone / thing is frozen in time, but all are turned towards the Lord, and bowed down before Him. None have their back to Him. A fresh wind begins to blow through softly. I can smell and feel it. I am awestruck by the scene before me and quickly bow and then find myself on the floor before Him.
 
Word He speaks, "I am the Lord thy God. I am He who is Lord of All.. There is no other, but Me. I am He who created the Heavens and the earth. I created man for a time and a season in My image to take care of that on earth that I gave to him. Yet man has fallen short of My intentions and it is because of this that there is sin and the enemy continues to traverse to and fro hindering the movement and progress of My people on earth.
 
Time is short and there is much yet to do. It is important your eyes stay focused on Me and your heart becomes one with Mine. For I say to you even now and in the days ahead the enemy will use every trick he has available to destroy My Beloveds and all they love. Time spent with Me in worship is imperative at this time, for it builds up layer upon layer of protection around you that makes it harder for the enemy to penetrate. It allows you to rest in My arms and for deliverance to come forth. Worship will stay the demonic from traversing into the realm I am calling My people into. For I'm calling you into a deeper realm with Me in relationship, understanding, revelation, worship, righteousness, signs, wonders, and miracles.
 
Much is getting ready to break forth upon the earth. Many will say, "It is beyond my wildest dreams!' as Holy Spirit will begin to manifest in new and wondrous ways, that will be way beyond what many have previously known or understood. But know there is a cost to this as well. For anytime I move forward, so does the enemy try to move to increase, or take over what he thinks is his.
 
I say to you again, stay focused on Me and My Word. Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth. Do not waiver off the path that I have put you on and is before you. Do not look to the left, right, or behind. It is so important for each of you, My Beloveds, to continue to move forward. The enemy would like nothing better than to pull you backwards and keep you there. Believe Me, he will stop at nothing to snare you in a trap to keep you from My purposes for your life.
 

So I say again, Come Forth, into the "NEW THING" I have for you. Do not get tangled in the webs woven on earth, but come into that new level in the heavenlies, into the fresh relationship that I have for you, as the past and what it was is left behind, as you embrace My future for you and all that I am and will be in you in the days ahead. Much change is on the horizon and you will not be able to embrace all that I have for you, should you turn back. Come forth! Come forth! Come forth, My Beloved! Come forth, My Bride

sent by Dee Hoetmer

No comments:

Post a Comment