Monday, July 20, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS
 I hear the Lord saying, "Absolutely, without hesitation, move into this position of freedom and liberty in the Spirit. For, it will become even more necessary in this the end of the age that you learn to live in the liberty and freedom of My Spirit; that you learn to live in unity with Me. And, that you learn to hear My voice more precisely than you’ve heard it before so that I can lead you and guide you and protect you. In these days that are ahead of you become one with Me and remain in a position of freedom where joy is free flowing in your life."

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS
I want you to face yourself directly, and look carefully at things that cause you to be in bondage.  It is My desire that you be free from everything that keeps you from perfect liberty.  Every day is an opportunity to choose life and freedom as opposed to darkness and oppression.  Choose life, says the Lord.  

Deuteronomy 30:19 "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live."

No comments:

Post a Comment