Sunday, July 26, 2015

I Will Meet You At Your Point of Need by Becky Porter



The Lord is showing me two different visions that are metaphors:  
In the first vision I see a boat on a storm tossed sea that is being hurled this way and that.  Just when the boat begins to straighten out another wave comes crashing down upon the boat, causing it to spin and get off course once again.  This little boat has weathered many storms and it has been thrashed and battered again and again and again, and it can’t take much more!  It’s once powerful engine has now become very weak and ineffective, and it no longer has the power that is needed to carry it out of the storm and to safety.

Suddenly a large boat with a very powerful engine and a very bright light appears and pulls up next to the little boat.  In no time at all the little boat is hooked up to the large boat, and the little boat is pulled through the fierce storm and safely to shore.  The little boat is then quickly anchored safely at a private dock that was created specifically just for the little boat, and it is a perfect fit!   

In the second metaphorical vision, I see a car that has gone off into a ditch, and the car is stuck and cannot get out of the ditch on its own.  Not only is the car stuck, but it has also run out of gas.  Suddenly a very powerful tow truck comes along and pulls the car out of the ditch and back onto solid ground.  Not only does the tow truck pull the car to safety, but the tow truck also has a large quantity of gas on board, and the gas tank of the car is quickly filled with fuel so that the car can now complete its journey and purpose.

I hear the Lord saying:  I will pull you to safety, my precious and beloved one.  I have not forgotten about you and I have not forsaken you.  You are not alone – I am right here with you!  Trust in Me and lean on Me, and I will lead you and guide you every step of the way out the confusing maze of circumstances you find yourself in, and out of the thick and unrelenting mire that refuses to let you go.

Call those things that are not as though they already are, and they shall become what you say!  I have given you many promises in My Word, and I have also given you many personal promises.  Take those promises and speak them over your life and your circumstances with great faith, and then let your actions line up with your words.  Be consistent – don’t speak faith filled words one moment, and then words of doubt, unbelief and fear the next.  Faith has a voice and it moves Me – just like the woman with the issue of blood.  Her faith pulled the healing virtue right out of Me, and she was made whole.  I am no respecter of persons – what I do for one I will do for all if only they believe, and walk by faith and not by sight, and if they obey.  This woman had been through so much she had gotten to the point where she felt she could not take it any more – something had to change – she could not go on in her current state any longer.  She became desperate, and as she did, her faith rose up inside of her like a well of water that was being pumped to the surface.  She had heard of Me through others that had been healed by Me, and before she ever came to Me that day she began to picture her healing, and she began to speak out what she wanted Me to do for her and what she BELIEVED that I would do for her.

Matthew 9:21 AMP
For she kept saying to herself, If I only touch His garment, I shall be restored to health.
 
She saw it and she spoke it consistently until her faith rose to the surface and gave her renewed hope and strength and “started her engines” running once again as her faith brought her back to “life.”  Then, she let her faith guide her through the circumstances she found herself in and the crowd of people that did not believe in her and did not accept her.  She did not let the naysayers stop her, but she pressed through the crowd until she found Me.  When she reached out and touched the hem of My garment, IMMEDIATELY healing virtue left My body and flowed into her body, and she was made whole.  Her faith made her whole – she played a part in it.  If she had continued to be pressed down by her circumstances, and if she just accepted that this was the way her life was always going to be, she would have continued to live that way for the rest of her life, but she made a very wise decision, and it forever changed her life.

What I am asking you to do is not difficult, but it will take perseverance and faith.   I am asking you to trust Me and to seek Me continually on a daily basis, and then obey My instructions.  I have a perfect plan for your life, and I will unfold it one step at a time.  You are absolutely going to LOVE the plans that I unfold in your life, My precious one!  Press in with great fervor, (passion, dedication, enthusiasm, eagerness, zeal and commitment), and I will meet you at your point of need.

Romans 4:17 AMP
As it is written, I have made you the father of many nations. [He was appointed our father] in the sight of God in Whom he believed, Who gives life to the dead and speaks of the nonexistent things that [He has foretold and promised] as if they [already] existed.

Romans 4:3 NKJV
For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”

Isaiah 42:16 NIV
“I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.”
 
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Psalm 18:30 AMP
As for God, His way is perfect! The word of the Lord is tested and tried; He is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in Him.


Definition of the word Naysayer:  A person who says something will not work or is not possible: a person who denies, refuses, or opposes something.

Becky Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment