Monday, November 24, 2014

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
Be resolute. Become sure of yourself. Allow your faith to grow. Allow your faith to ascend to open the storehouses of heaven by which you shall indeed receive the promises that I have appointed for you. Set your resolve again this day. Know that I am faithful. Come to Me with a heart of thanksgiving. Come to Me with joy. Come to Me, for I have brought you through the process of salvation into this time in which you will indeed gain the victory over every circumstance that comes against you. Today is a new day, a new spiritual day--a time to begin again, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

You have made great progress, but this is not a time to let up.  Keep doing what you know is right to do, and you will achieve your goal as well as My plan and purpose for you, says the Lord.  Do not hold back.  I will continue to direct you and help you rise up to your full potential.  Psalms 16:11 You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment