Friday, November 21, 2014

Kim Clement: November 15th, 2014 - The Den

For the Spirit of God says, look at the times and know them well. For even in this month of November, I have made things clear. These things will continue into December. Did I not say to you, look at last week, and that which has transpired is only the beginning of revelations and exposures, for there is a rage coming from the White House. What do I mean by rage? There is anger, there is discord - but there will come an act of rage and they shall focus on Israel, but they will do it sly and subtle via Iran. I am watching and My servants are praying, for the more they curse, the more cursed they shall become. But in this nation, there will be a rage that will come from the White House, but it will bring so much exposure that it shall once again be an act of My protection over My people. Am Israel Hai. Am Israel Hai. There shall be a period of quietness; a still, and they shall look towards the March of next year and they shall say, "we shall do it then." But already we know that those who are with us are far greater than those who are against us. Therefore, watch the times for now my servant, Billy Graham, lifts his eyes up. "I wish to see Ruth, I wish to see My Savior first of all. In heaven there are many things my eyes would love to behold - the golden streets, the angels of old - but I want to see My Savior first of all." This prayer has come from his heart and reached deep into the very treasuries of God's heart. Therefore, I shall take his mantle and I shall disperse it upon this generation, but specifically, I have called and set Joel Osteen aside to take it on that he may reach countless millions and millions of people.

This is a time for you to celebrate. Now even as you have prayed, Lord, remove the barrenness, there shall be a fruitful period and season up until March. Take advantage of this, says the Lord, for they shall say, we must attack over Passover, and once again I shall rise up and stand for My people. But now, God says, take advantage, for barrenness is now becoming a thing of the past and I am causing these wells to spring up, says the Spirit of the Living God.

One of the things that I heard during my time of prayer was there would be a glitch with ISIS. I've never mentioned that in my prophetic flow, probably because it's not the right time. But I looked up the word glitch and it means this: a defect or malfunction in a machine or a plan. Glitch with ISIS - they're planning something between now and March. Please listen carefully to me. Between now and March they're planning something. A defect or malfunction in a machine or plan. That's what glitch means. So my prayer, my prophetic proclamation and prayer tomorrow morning, with all of you that go on, will be that God - that that happens and it will be exposed so that there will not be loss of life.

www.kimclement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment