Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Prophetic Word by KJ


Thus Saith the Lord; November 11, 2014


My dear people, are you prepared for all the difficulties that are coming soon to you? By now you should be so close to Me that you know how to stay in the center of My Will. Only in the center of My will are you safe. Many of you were told to move but refused to do so. Unfortunately that says you do not trust Me. (Matthew 11:10)

If I am to watch over you then you must always hear My voice and obey My voice. (John 5:24)

Many of you are being attacked by the enemy. He is fighting hard his last battle. There are so many of you listening to the enemy, and some even following him. (Acts 2:35) How very sad that makes Me!

I stand here with open arms. You may never know how happy I am when you come to Me. It is My desire to hold you close to Me for My love for you is great. (Hebrew 13:16)

Do not keep looking back into the darkness for I am the Light of the World. You will always have light on your path before you because I shall always be with you to light your path with My Light.(Isaiah 2:5 & Psalm 119-105)

No comments:

Post a Comment