Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Awaken! It's Time to Agree With Heaven and See Our New Season! by Sandie Freed

Awake, awake, Zion, clothe yourself with strength! Isaiah 52:1 NIV
Angelic Visitations Are Awakening Us!
Believers, it is time to awaken and agree with Heaven! How do I know this for sure? Let me get straight to the point: God had me awakened from my sleep by an awakening/scribe angel that had me pen a fresh message from Heaven concerning "seeing our new season"!
I am writing the message that the angel gave to me in this article to you now. Even though I received the visitation while in South Korea, I know this message is a corporate one for the Body of Christ. Please let me explain.
Over the last few months, I have been ministering in Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, California, and then had an extensive itinerary in South Korea. While in South Korea, I was reminded by the Lord that at the beginning of this year He said that He was going to "mantle" His people with a new authority. I have been teaching and writing for quite some time concerning "mantles of authority," "mantles of anointing," and how to be set free many different types of "yokes" of oppression.
One of my main messages to the Body of Christ in this season is that God is awakening His children to a new season of hope, and He is clothing us with Himself! In Judges 6:34 (AMP), it states, "But the Spirit of the Lord clothed Gideon with Himself and took possession of him." Dear ones, just as He clothed Gideon with Himself – He is also clothing us! (More on that in a bit.)
For now, please know that you are being given a new and fresh mantle from Heaven. This mantle is empowering us with new strength and vision for the future. We are in a season when God's people are shifting from a season of discouragement, hopelessness, and spiritual slumber. It has been very clear to me that God is empowering His Church into a season of great breakthroughs of hope and renewed courage. (Photo by Jennifer Page "Forgiven"via elijahshopper.com)
Yet, there is more! There is also a renewed "seer" anointing being released to His people. A "seer" is a term applied to those with a prophetic gifting, who see visions or see into the Spirit realm. Expect for that area of anointing upon your lives to be activated at an entirely new level! It is the Lord's desire for each of us to "see" our new season and then properly align with Heaven. When we align with the government of Heaven, we also come into agreement with all that God says – about Him, and also about us!
See Your Breakthrough!
Dear ones, I cannot emphasize this enough... we need to be positioned to witness our breakthroughs and our new seasons! But, will we recognize a breakthrough if we experience it? I mean, really? It's important to "see" a breakthrough and also to "recognize" breakthrough as being what it is – breaking through an obstacle or force that opposes us!
I have taught on this subject for years, prayed for personal breakthroughs many times, and have even had dreams concerning different seasons of experiencing some type of breakthrough. But, recently I specifically heard the Lord speak to me concerning what the word breakthrough truly involves.Believer, you are not reading this article by accident. The Lord desires to renew our minds concerning His perspective and truths concerning our breakthroughs – so keep reading!
Interestingly, according to Merriam Webster Dictionary, a breakthrough involves "a sudden increase in knowledge or understanding." Spiritually, this means that when we receive new revelation concerning a truth or godly principle, that it opens the door for a breakthrough of some type. For example, according to John 8:32 (NIV)"...you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." Therefore, knowing the truth empowers us to experience a breakthrough into greater freedom and liberty.
Another powerful definition for the word breakthrough involves our forward advancement as the Church. Again, using theMerriam Webster Dictionary, breakthrough means "an offensive thrust that penetrates and carries beyond a defensive line in warfare." This definition is revelation to us if we understand that the Body of Christ is not on the defense! No! We are on the offensive – always. This is because we always start at the finish line. Let me explain this further. (Photo by Linda Harris-Iorio "Quiver Flaming Arrows" via elijahshopper.com)
We Start at the Finish Line
Hebrews 4:10-11 reminds us that we can "rest" and remain fully assured that what Christ accomplished at the Cross gave us eternal victory. Because of the Cross we have been given "salvation." As I have written many times before, salvation is more than our being "saved" from sin. The word "salvation" is the Greek word sozo and it implies that we are healed, delivered, protected, saved, and have all that Heaven has to offer!
If we know this (receive the revelation of this), we can experience a breakthrough now! What Christ did at the Cross has placed each of us on the offensive. Believer, it's time to renew our minds to these truths. Jesus told Peter that the gates of Hell would not be able to "prevail" against His Church (see Matthew 16:18). The word "prevail" means to "overpower." We need to understand that because we rule in life through Christ Jesus, when we advance forward and advance God's Kingdom on earth, the gates of Hell will not be able to overpower or overthrow us!
The Gates of Hell
What are the gates of Hell? A quick historical study of gates reveals that gates of fortified cities were used to hold councils in and represented places of great strength. With this in mind, we can easily assume that no council, plots, or strategies of satan (nor his angels) will prevail against us when we advance God's Kingdom on earth. No weapon of our enemy can prosper or prevail against the truths of God!
We are to use the keys of the Kingdom as we possess our Promised Land (every promise given to us by God). Using the principles of binding and loosing, as Jesus instructed Peter, will be our arsenal for victory in this season.
Jesus said, "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My Church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you thekeys of the Kingdom of Heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in Heaven" (Matthew 16:18-20 NIV, emphasis mine). (Photo by Robert Bartow "The Key" via elijahshopper.com)
The word "bind" in this previous passage means "to put in bonds" and to "tie." But, it also is derived from a word meaning "to petition." Therefore, when we pray, we are petitioning God to tie up our enemy and put him in bonds! I always say, "Jesus instructed His disciples (and us) to pray that Heaven touch earth. Whatever is not in Heaven does not belong here on earth! There is no sickness in Heaven; therefore, it does not belong here on earth. Therefore, I bind up sickness and disease and loose healing in Jesus' name!"
Precious saint, I have just given you an example of how to advance the Kingdom of God and experience breakthrough. Breakthrough comes whenever we begin to agree with Heaven and what the Word says! As you speak God's Word, you can also see your new season and be mantled with fresh strength!
Be Clothed and Mantled for Victory
As I said earlier, Gideon was "clothed" (mantled) with God Himself. If you recall Gideon's story, it was difficult for him to see himself as God saw him. Gideon was fearful and hiding from the Midianites. Yet God referred to him as a "mighty man of valor." God saw Gideon's potential – just as He sees ours. In fact, I like to say this: "He sees us completed!" Think about this: God saw Gideon completed – victorious, courageous, and clothed with might!
Even though Gideon couldn't see correctly, God kept speaking into his potential. God then said, "Gideon, go forward with what I have just spoken to you and called you. I called you a man of valuer and a man full of might... go forward with that mindset!" (Judges 6:14, paraphrased).
It is the same with us today, when God says, "Go forward with My strength. You are courageous; you are victorious; you are full of My power!"
Are we "seeing" ourselves that way? If not, it is time to "awaken"! We must awaken to what Heaven is declaring concerning ourselves in this season.
An Increase of Dreams and Visions
In South Korea, when the angel visited me, there was a knock at my door. I awoke from my sleep and looked at the alarm clock; it was 4:00 AM (the number four represents many things in dreams and visions; in this case, it represented the fourth day of creation and the beginning of times and seasons). I was then caught up in a vision where I went to the door and opened it – but no one was there. However, there was a cloud of glory that swept in the room, and I knew there was an angel present.
I heard the angel say, "I have come to awaken the Church. Now write what I tell you."
Several passages were given to me concerning the need for the Church to awaken out of slumber, such as Romans 13:11-14 and Psalm 57:8-9. But, the one I want to emphasize as I conclude this article is Song of Solomon 5:2 (NIV), which says,"I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My beloved is knocking..." (Photo by Donna Smallenberg "I Slept, But My Heart Was Awake"via elijahshopper.com)
Yes, I was asleep, but my heart was awake! Precious Believer, God is about to increase dreams and visions. He will speak to us in the night seasons about areas that concern our future breakthroughs. It is His desire that we see our future, and He will speak to your heart concerning putting off the old so that you can embrace the new!
Preparing Your New Wineskin
God is preparing each of us to hold the new wine. I could write an entire article on that one subject, but for now I need you to focus on this important question: Is there any part of your past that you cannot get past? I would like to encourage you to ask the Lord to show you any area of your heart that might not be willing to "awaken!" If you sleep, is your heart remaining awake? Precious Believer, don't allow any area of your past to dictate your future and steal your future breakthroughs.
In my new book, Faith After Failure: Reconnecting With Your Destiny, I write about how to overcome lock down, hopelessness, and despair. You will read about how King David overcame failure. You will also read testimonials concerning Apostle Paul, Jeremiah, and Peter. It's important to know that you can always reconnect with your destiny and see your future.
In fact, when we reconnect with destiny, it is another way that we experience a breakthrough! Just as Jeremiah was empowered to see his new season, so can you. If you recall, Jeremiah was disappointed with his abilities – yet God "touched" Jeremiah's weaknesses. (Take some time and read through Jeremiah 1.) This new book that I have written will position you for God's "touch" so that you can be mantled properly for your future.
I'm so excited that God is awakening us! This means that He has great plans for us. He is waking us up to face a new season. It's time to awake and put on strength (see Isaiah 52:1-2)!
In Christ,
Sandie Freed
Zion Ministries
Co-pastor, Lifegate Church, Hurst, Texas

Email: zionministries1@sbcglobal.net
Website: lifegatechurch.org / sandiefreed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment