Saturday, November 29, 2014

Word by Brady Mathis

Now is the time for you to build your confidence in Me in order to recover your spiritual identity.  This process of recovery begins with knowing My voice as My sheep know the voice of the Shepherd.  Pay attention to My prophetic inspiration, the unction of the Holy Spirit, and the signs in the world around you because the three will harmonize to confirm My Word.  You are not a people lacking vision or direction and of this you can be certain:  I will not abandon you when you call to Me.  Encourage yourself knowing that I am executing My plan to perfect you and that I am abundantly able to bring it to completion.  You are Mine and I take care of My own!

John 10:27-28
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Kremmling, CO
brady.mathis@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment