Saturday, November 29, 2014

Advance, Advance the Time Is Now! by Henry Falcone

Beloveds of the Lord,

Tonight in prayer the Lord gave me this for all of us:

If there is a moment in history it is now. This is the time! This is the time! This is the moment! This is the moment! Do not let it pass you by. It is time to go forward and advance my Kingdom purposes for your life. I have created you for such a time as this.

Much is about to unfold. Much is going to come into existence. I need you going forward in my Holy purposes for your life. Don't let anything stop you. You will move mountains in my name. You will bring water from rocks in my name and for my glory.

I am with you now to become and do all that I have placed in your heart to do. Don't look at what is going on in this nation or in the world. Keep your eyes firmly planted on me.

I am about to open new doorways for many. I am about to make new paths for others. I am about to remove the things that have tried to hold you back from your advancing. My Kingdom is an ever increasing Kingdom.

As my kingdom increases so must I increase in you. I must increase in your thoughts, speaking and actions. You are my Ambassadors. You are my more than conquerors. You are my chosen instruments for this hour and moment in History.

Blessed is the man who trust in the Lord, He shall not be put to shame. Put your full trust in me. Put your full hope in me. I am doing it says the Lord. It is time to come out of the pain of the past failures. It is time to come out of the hurts of past relationships. It is a new day! A day of Glory, where my Glory is going to fill the whole Earth.

You must advance. You must go forward. I am going to visit you more in the night hour for fellowship with me. I am going to increase the prophetic in you so you can hear and know me like never before.

I am going to bring forth my understanding to you of the day and hour you are living in and what EXACTLY I WANT YOU TO DO. Remember, those who are led by the Spirit of God are Sons of God. I am coming on my white horse to lead you into battle. I am coming on my white horse for you to advance. I am sending forth my angels and my ready riders to come and help you to advance into my purposes.

I only ask you to trust me where you cannot see and not to be moved by anything you see happening in the natural realm. I am about to make that has been invisible visible so you will not fear or turn back. Greater are they that are with you then those who are against you.

It is time to advance. It is not a time to sit still. It is not a time of just waiting for me to do something. I have done something and you must get into the "something" that I have done. I am moving all upon this Earth. I am moving in the invisible, hidden, behind the scenes.

My moving will become plain and open soon in all those who have surrendered the totality of their being to Me. I am bringing forth my army of matured sons and daughters, the likes the Earth has never seen before and never will see again. My own ones are coming into their place.

I am gathering them from every tribe and every nation and I am bringing them together supernaturally by my spirit. There will not be one greater than another. All will understand their rank and position. There will be no jealousy or envy amongst them. They will not break ranks. They will not retreat. They will be my messengers and army until the Kingdoms of this world become the Kingdoms of your God.

They have been chosen, separated, set apart for this moment in history. So I say to you advance my remnant. Advance my Bride! Advance my full grown sons and daughters. I am here to lead you from victory to victory. Things are going to change rapidly upon the Earth and you are going to be my instruments of change.

So arise and take your place. Don't hold back. Don't hold on. Don't look back. Advance for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Henry Falcone
henryjfalcone@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks bro. I was just reading Song of Solomon 2:13 before seeing this. Amen!

    ReplyDelete