Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Prophetic Word by KJ

Sent by Harrietta

Thus Saith the Lord;                             9-10-2015

    Fire will be your worst problem, so stay very, very close to Me.  I will, at times tell you to do something that sounds impractical but do it anyway.  Obedience is always important.  Remember I have your safety first in My mind.

    Your economy is falling rapidly.  Never depend on the government or the economy. 
What is man-made will collapse.  Watch it disintegrate.

    Your nation will be bombed and also invaded.  Be prepared! Your lives will utterly change.

    Listen for My voice.  Stay under the Wings of the Almighty.  Allow My love to engulf you.

    The enemy is fighting hard but he cannot win.

    Never forget you have been given power over unclean spirits.
I beseech you to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment