Sunday, April 3, 2016

Career Paths by Glynda Linkous




In this season of newness, I am renewing some of your career paths. For some, I desire a new direction. For others, promotions are in order. For some, I am moving you towards a ministry for Me.

Be calm as these changes happen, and know the change comes from My hand, and I will provide for My own.

Be watchful.

Isaiah 43:19  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Luke 5:36  And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old.

Ephesians 4:23-24
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment