Sunday, April 3, 2016

Everything you need, flows from My Hand by Deborah Waldron Fry



Everything you need, flows from My Hand.  Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of lights.
If you thirst, come to Me and drink to your heart’s content.  I shall satisfy your soul.  Look not at the circumstances, but look to Me, Beloved.
See the crystal clear Living Water flowing to you from the Throne of your God and the Lamb.  Though your tongue is parched with thirst, I the LORD will answer you; I will not forsake you.
Stand in My Waterfalls, and be renewed.  Deep is calling unto deep.  Come in all the way, Beloved.  Be not afraid.
Let the River of God dissolve all those cares as it flows over you and through you.  Stand in My waters and you shall live.  There is Peace in My Waters.  Peace that cannot be found in the world.
The Water is sweet and refreshing and alive with My lovingkindness and goodness.  My breakers and waves of Glory are rolling over you, Beloved. Receive it by faith.  I AM pouring My Spirit out upon you.  The anointing shall break every yoke.
“Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me.  The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life,”   Psalm 42:7-8.
“Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost,”   Isaiah 55:1.
“It was the last and great day of the religious gathering. Jesus stood up and spoke with a loud voice, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink,”   John 7:37.
“Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinks of this water shall thirst again:  But whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life,”   John 4:13-14.
“Jesus said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life,”   Revelation 21:6.
“Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.  The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!”  And let the one who hears say, “Come!”  Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life,”   Revelation 22:1,17.
“The River Coming from the House of God,”   Ezekiel 47.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment