Sunday, April 3, 2016

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe


      And I came down in the midst of My people who were hungry and thirsty for more and I visited them in a supernatural way and I caused the water to bubble up and in the bubbling was their healing, but many were around that looked like a strange thing had happened.  For many had caught the wave of the spirit and they stepped in, they realized that their healing was in that bubbling pool. Their healing and deliverance was in the pool and they stepped in, they were not afraid of the eyes of their family members that looked on them with scorn and despising because they did something unique and different and they dared to test their faith and do something supernatural.  So I say to you step in!
     Every time I visit My people it is in a different and unique way, and every time I visit My people there are multitudes who miss out on My visitation because they are not looking or expecting Me.  They are looking at themselves, they are looking at what they have, or do not possess, they are looking at what they can do, or can not do. They are not looking at Me because I Am a God of unique impossibilities, and I can change circumstances right in the midst of your life. Do you understand that your life can change, if you dare expect Me?  Once you see the realm of the supernatural and get in the way of the supernatural you will be changed.  You will be caught up in My glory, you will be caught up in My presence and you will become just like Me.  There will be no separation between who you are and who I Am,  but we will be one.  That is what I called you to be, just like Me.  Get caught up in Me, just get caught up in Me and you will walk on the water and you will do supernatural things.  You will speak to the mountain and see it move, supernatural things will become normal, and every word that you speak, I will back it up with signs and wonders, because you dared to get caught up in My glory, to be a real believer!
     "While you stretch out Your hand to cure and to perform signs and wonders through the authority and by the power of the name of Your holy Child and Servant Jesus". (Acts 4:30)
     "That they all may be one, (just) as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also ma y be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me. I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one ( even) as We are one". (John 17: 21-22)
     "And (what if) thus purposes to make known and show the wealth of His glory  in (dealing with)  the vessels  of His mercy which He has prepared beforehand for glory". (Rom. 9:23) 

Love, 


Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment