Monday, June 22, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
Have you forgotten that I know every condition of your life? Have you forgotten that I know about you; that I’m not far from you? Do you know that I am for you? I know the circumstances that are adverse that you are dealing with in your life. I know the trouble that you have. I know the infirmity that you have. All of these things I know, but this one thing you must do--you must submit them to Me. Bring them to Me in a complete and absolute faith so that I can intervene in your situation and My power will be manifest in your life. So today, lift your eyes. Call upon My name.  It is My desire for you to live in absolute victory in all things, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
I speak to many when I say that you have constructed walls or barriers around yourself for protection, but they have also become a restriction.  As long as you stay in your comfortable confines, you will not be able to see how to grow or move forward.  Every season of progression involves risk, but the rewards will be worth taking the risk.  Trust that I will protect you, says the Lord.  Isaiah 54:2 "Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes."

No comments:

Post a Comment