Friday, June 19, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe


6/19/15

Everything that I have called you to do in this world is foolishness to this world, so when I tell you to shout for joy it is because it will cause demons to flee, chains to open up, bondages to be released and I have caused you to walk into your promises. Do not look at the natural, look at the supernatural, I Am doing something wonderful. I often use these foolish things to confound the wise. Therefore not many wise in their own sight, receive My precious promises in their lives. 

The clouds that have tried to loom over your head with despair and the disgust, the overwhelming circumstances and feelings, these things I Am causing to be blown away by your shout for Me! As you shout for Me, joy unspeakable and full of glory shall be your reward and nothing can ever steal your reward if you maintain this joy. For this joy is victory, this joy defeats the power of sorrow and fear. This joy, this super-natural joy that I have placed on the inside of you by the presence of My precious Spirit moves and dwells on the inside of you, giving you wisdom and insight, it is more than just shouting, it is more than just dancing, it is faith that takes My Word and puts it action like a sharp weapon that pierces the darkness and brings My light upon the scene. 

On the tail end, and in the midst of this joy is wisdom, insight, understanding, yes, and supernatural deposits are being made as you shout for joy and give Me glory in spite of what you feel like, in spite of what you are going through, in spite of what you have been through. My joy is the sustaining power that will make you overcome every circumstance and situation. Maintain the joy and then build it up, build it up, until it overflows and overwhelm the circumstances and feelings, and then there will be no power that can withstand you, My people for I am coming soon for a church without spot, wrinkle or blemish. That means you must stay under the spigot of joy, stay under the spigot of peace, stay under the spigot of My love and you will overcome all things and know My rest that is yours.

"Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory" (1 Peter 1:8)
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]" (Matt. 11:28)
"But let all those who take refuge and put their trust in You rejoice; let them ever sing and shout for joy, because You make a covering over them and defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You and be in high spirits." (Ps. 5:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment