Sunday, December 20, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS
Come to Me My beloved, For, this is the season of joy and peace that the world celebrates. Why can't My people celebrate it even more so? Celebrate; celebrate the birth of Christ. Celebrate the gifts that God has given you, celebrate your life in the Spirit, celebrate those things that you know to be true. For, hard times are coming. Perilous times are already here. Let My joy consume you and take you higher in to the spiritual realm than you are even now. Enjoy the process, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS
For those of you who have been absolutely obedient to do all that I have asked of you in recent days and weeks, I am coming to you to reward you.  I will open the heavens and pour out My glory upon you in ways that you would never have considered, says the Lord.  Watch and be amazed.  Isaiah 40:10   Behold, the Lord GOD shall come with a strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him; behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment