Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Beloved, there is a battle raging! by Deborah Waldron Fry



My Child.  You are believing for an answer to prayer.  You have stood on the Word.  You have prayed.
The fiery darts of the enemy have come against you, but still you took courage and stood against it.  You held up your shield of faith and fought with the Sword of the Spirit.
Many of the people closest to you think you are misguided and even believing in vain in a God who does not exist, let alone answers prayers.  Beloved, I too, was surrounded by doubters and hypocrites.  They even saw miracles performed, yet did not believe.
So do not be discouraged by the skepticism of those who do not know Me.  You know Me, Beloved.  You have an enemy who fights you every step of your journey for he sees that you are Mine.
Do not let the enemy steal the seeds of your faith.  The seed is My Word.  My Word SHALL accomplish that to which it was sent.  Of this you can be certain, that I am He who is FAITHFUL and TRUE.  Stand on My Word and speak it forth.  Though it tarries, wait for it, for surely it will come.  Keep up the good fight of faith, Beloved.
There is a battle raging, yet I will always be your strength to endure.  VICTORY is assured, Dear One.  My Word never fails and it will not return to Me empty without succeeding in the matter for which it was sent.
Remember always, Beloved, that greater is HE who is in you, than he who is in the world.
“So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it,”   Isaiah 55:11.
“Then the LORD answered me and said, “Record the vision And inscribe it on tablets, That the one who reads it may run.  For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail.  Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay.  Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him; But the righteous will live by his faith,”   Habakkuk 2:2-4.
“For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith,”   1 John 5:4.
“But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ,”   1 Corinthians 15:57.
“But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness,”   2 Corinthians 12:9.
“You are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world,”   1 John 4:4.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment