Saturday, December 12, 2015

My goodness is from everlasting to everlasting by Deborah Waldron Fry



My goodness in your life is from everlasting to everlasting.  How long will you be the recipient of My Goodness, Beloved?

Forever and a day, My Child, for there is no end to my lovingkindness toward you.  My Glory is My Goodness.  My Glory does not appear that My Goodness is not present.
I AM He who is Goodness itself.
I AM the High Priest of good things to come.  I can only do good for you, Dear One, for that is Who I AM.  Very simply, bad things do not come from My Hand. Allow My Good Spirit to instruct you, Beloved.
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from your Father of lights, in Whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.  So do not fear, My Warrior Bride, GOOD always triumphs over evil.
For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains of Living Water and springs, flowing forth in valleys and hills; and you shall rejoice in all the GOOD which the LORD your God is pouring forth unto you and your household. Not one word shall fail of all My Good Promise.
“Then Moses said, “I pray You, show me Your GLORY!”  And He said, “I Myself will make all My GOODNESS pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you”   Exodus 33:18-19.
“O give thanks to the LORD, for He is GOOD; For His lovingkindness is everlasting,”   Chronicles 16:34.
“O Lord, You are good and do good,”    Psalm 119:68.
“The LORD is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works,”   Psalm 145:9.
“and you shall rejoice in all the good which the LORD your God has given you and your household,”   Deuteronomy 26:11.
“You gave Your GOOD Spirit to instruct them,”   Nehemiah 9:20.
“Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the GOODNESS of God leads you to repentance?”   Romans 2:4.
“Every GOOD and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, in Whom there is no variation or shifting shadow,”   James 1:17.
“But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the GOOD things that have come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, (His body) not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation,”   Hebrews 9:11.
“You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing GOOD and healing all who were oppressed by the devil,”   Acts 10:38.
“Blessed be the LORD, who has given rest to His people, according to all that He promised; not one word has failed of all His GOOD promise,”   1 Kings 8:56.
“For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!”  And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for His glory,”   2 Corinthians 1:20.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment