Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Announcement Nathan Leal of Watchman's Cry will not be attending the Hear the Watchman Conference in Dallas Texas.


When I was originally recruited to be a part of the Dallas conference, I was asked to bring a revival atmosphere similar to what took place at the Days of Awe Conference in Sandpoint, Idaho. But I have observed that the current climate of the upcoming Dallas conference no longer resembles what I originally agreed to participate in.
There was a health speaker invited who is not a watchman and has been teaching a New Age version of Christianity. I do not want to be associated with it.
My observations and concerns were not validated and were unable to be resolved. Therefore I will not be participating in the meetings.
I apologize to those of you who wanted to see me but I cannot associate with things that are not according to Scripture.
I am hopeful that my concerns will be addressed, but resolving them will have to be done without me.
God bless. In his service,

Nathan Leal

No comments:

Post a Comment