Friday, December 18, 2015

I AM filling you to overflowing by Deborah Waldron Fry



When you cannot feel My Presence, Beloved, know that your mind is focused on the things of this world.
I AM with you always, Dear One, whether you feel anything or not.  When these times come that you do not recognize My Spirit’s indwelling Presence, turn your face to Mine, My Warrior Bride.
Turn away from the cares of the world and face Me, Beloved.
I AM the Light of your life. Listen to My Voice of many waters flowing in your spirit.
I AM always speaking, always leading, always comforting you.
I AM always shining upon you for you are Mine.  My Love surrounds you.  My joy is your strength.  As you surrender all, I AM bringing you into perfect Oneness with Me.
I AM filling you to overflowing with an anointing for these last days.  Rest in Me, Little One. Receive this new touch from My Hand.  Do not be afraid or anxious about anything.  You abide in Me. Out of My glorious riches I AM strengthening you with power through My Spirit in your innermost being.
“I will not hide My face from them any longer, for I will have poured out My Spirit on their house,” declares the Lord GOD,”   Ezekiel 39:29.
“The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace,”   Numbers 6:25-26.

“Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His face continually,”   
1 Chronicles 16:11.
“For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake. 6For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ,”   2 Corinthians 4:5.
“But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you,”  John 14:26.
“But you have an unction from the Holy One, and you know all things…. And as for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you, but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him,”   1 John 2:20,27.
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit,”   Romans 15:13.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment