Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH WILL COME by Stephen Hanson




21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Rev. 21





"The world as you know it, spins around on its orbit. And yet it is not just a celestial globe. For I endowed life among the spheres. I flung the stars into existence. When I formed man out of the dust, it was not just a thoughtless thing I did.

I endowed him with a spirit and a mind and a body. For he now grapples with the truth of his existence.
But I have touched its orbit, and the time will come when it will wobble and turn.


It will go into a new rotation. For its orbit is coming to an end at some point.
I created it and I hollowed it out by my hands.The stars and their celestial paths, are set by my hands. I created their paths long ago. There is music in the spheres, some would say. And yet that music has been interrupted by man's sins.


A new heaven and a new earth will come, and the kingdom of my Son will reign forever.
Will you grapple with your existence and come to me, would say the Lord? I gave you a mind to think and a heart to believe.
I hollowed out a place inside there. For eternity is set there. "


Stephen Hanson
www.stephenhansonprophet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment