Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sacrifice by Glynda Linkous




My Cross is a shining example of sacrifice to you, My Children. On it, My Life was the ultimate sacrifice, that you might live and have life more abundantly, and live eternally with Me in your heavenly home.

Too many of My People shy away from sacrifice in any form, unwilling to suffer lack to help others, inconvenience, or discomfort of any kind. They are not made perfect in My Love.

I gave all for you.

How is it, My Children, that you are willing to give so little in return?

Ephesians 5:2  And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Romans 12:1  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

No comments:

Post a Comment