Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Do You Believe by Glynda Linkous




Do you believe Me to do what I have promised you? Do you believe I will bring it to pass?

Commit your plans to Me – give Me your dreams and watch what I shall do for you. I only need your faith.

It was I who spoke life to Sarah’s womb and gave Abraham a son. It was I who parted the Red Sea to make a way of escape for My People. It was I who raised up Joseph and David. It was I who raised Lazarus from the dead. I raise up kings from shepherds and defeat mighty armies. Do you understand there is nothing I cannot do?

But do you really believe I will do what you have asked Me to do? Do you believe?

Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Romans 4:19-20
19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:
20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

Daniel 2:21  And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:


Matthew 19:26  But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment