Monday, December 14, 2015

Imposters by Glynda Linkous



There are among you those who truly serve Me. Those who revere My Great Name and My Holy Word. There are also imposters. Those who pretend a devotion they feel not, whose aim is to stir up strife and divisions amongst My People.

I desire you would step away from these who live to divide, to debate, for this is not My Way. I draw all men in love and teach in truth. Strife is the devil’s tool for infiltrating those called by My Name.

Forbid it among you, My People, for it is not of Me. Follow peace with all men.

Proverbs 6:15-19
15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Titus 3:9  But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

James 3:16  For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

James 4:4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Hebrews 12:13-14
13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

No comments:

Post a Comment