Sunday, December 20, 2015

Healing the Body’s Wounds by Bonnie Jones



These present days are the most exciting in the entire history of mankind. No generation before now had the opportunity not only to witness but also be a part of the supernatural manifestation of the Holy Spirit. Now is a time of acceleration and God is fine tuning His body for the journey of their life.

I’ve been shown that the body of Christ is being healed of all her wounds. Some of these wounds stemmed from incidents that happened in our lives a very long time ago. Some wounds went so deep and hurt so bad that we chose to block them from our memory in order to survive. Therefor the wound became a spot or blemish in the soul and never healed. Jesus wants His bride to be without spot or wrinkle. He desires her to be healed of all her wounds so she can represent Him in His full measure of unblemished, unconditional love.
In the natural when we stumble, trip or fall and as a result receive a wound, immediately it bleeds which brings cleansing and then begins to heal by forming a scab. Depending on the severity of the wound the scab dries up and falls off leaving a scar. The degree of the wound determines its healing process and how long the scab remains. Some scars are so slight they are barely noticeable while others are quite distinct. In the same way, when we are emotionally wounded and chose to bury it in order to survive, the wound remains in scab form and needs healed. The Lord in His mercy and grace loves us so much that He does not want anything to stand between Him and us.
Recently the Lord healed two old wounds that I thought had been dealt with years ago. These were wounds I endured very young in life that involved the same person. At the time of their occurrence I was so hurt and failed understanding of how and why this was happening to me. I tried to hide my feelings and chose to be joyful yet deep inside there was a hurt beyond words. My pain was incredible. I chose to forgive but it was only with my lips. I hadn’t forgiven from my heart and the deep-rooted pain of jealousy and lack of trust remained. Therefore the scab was still covering the wound and never formed a scar. In my mind I had accepted the hurt, hid my feelings and even forgave but the scar was in my heart.
All these years later God gently took me to a place in the spirit realm and showed me where the incident occurred. In that place I had opportunity to observe the whole thing once again. It was like watching a movie of my life where I was able to see all the people involved and hear their conversation. Also I now understood where the enemy gained access and brought deception resulting in jealousy and distrust. Although the wound was big I believe the scab was small because I chose to forgive. Yet unlike God I didn’t forget. There’s a big difference. Not only do we need to forgive – we also need to forget! God does and we are to do likewise. I believe that is how we allow the enemy to gain access and set up residence in our life. That’s how the wound becomes festered instead of healed and the enemy’s hook remains.
“I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake;?And I will not remember your sins. (Isaiah 43:25)
Once these old wounds were revealed the scab was removed and the scar seemed to disappear. It was done and over with in a split second.  It was amazing! God is so good!  I realized that it was through His mercy and grace that I lived life without resentment or hatred. And now the hook of jealousy and distrust were removed forever.

 
God Answers Our Prayers
Lately I’ve observed the working of the Holy Spirit uncovering truths in the lives of believers bringing about spiritual freedom and restoration to families as well as ministries. It is Satan’s agenda to keep them bound but the Lord wants His people free from all bondages so they can minister from a pure perspective. Then the Holy Spirit of Truth without hindrance will lead them.
You know we spend a lot of time praying about things that are important to us such as family, finances, health issues, school, the nation and the list goes on and on. But there always seems to be certain things that we continue seeking God about and expect an answer. Most of the time He doesn’t answer them the way we think or hope. We think it’s always going to be rainbows and ice cream or a warm fuzzy feeling when in fact it seems to smack us in the face. Why? His answer always reveals truth. There’s an old saying, “The truth hurts!” Well I agree, often times it does but the Bible says, “Know the Truth and it shall make you free.” (John 8:32) After the initial blow to the head, we can then wrap our mind around the truth and realize how long the enemy deceived us. Satan’s deception often resulted in physical, emotional and relational problems, and more importantly spiritual immaturity. If the enemy can distort the truth and get us sidetracked emotionally then our spiritual maturity will be mutated or dwarfed.
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”(John 8:31-32)
When I awoke from this spiritual experience I was extremely thankful for the deliverance from these old wounds. Immediately I began praising the Lord and giving thanks for His love toward me. I’ve asked the Lord to remove anything that would hinder my walk with Him no matter how painful it might be. My love for Him is far greater than any painful experience life has to offer. And without question His love for me is overwhelming and awe-inspiring. His love never fails! (I Corinthians 13:8)
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers and overwhelms all transgressions [forgiving and overlooking another’s faults]. (Proverbs 11:12 Amplified)

 
Jubilee
All Things Being Restored
I believe we are in a time of all things being set in proper timing and order. We are on God’s prophetic timetable and a fresh wind of the Holy Spirit is being breathed across the body of believers. Unfortunately some will not take time to recognize it while others will allow the Holy Spirit to season them. The body of believers need only to catch the Holy Spirit’s wind and ride its’ wave. Then the fullness of Christ “the hope of glory” in every believer will shine forth.
To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.  Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily. (Colossians 1:27-29)


If My people
God is a god of justice. There are many things that in the natural look as if they have gone unnoticed. But God had His eye on them all the while. This is a year of jubilee and all things are being restored, refreshed, realigned and renewed. Jubilee deals largely with land, property, and property rights. According to Leviticus 25:8-13, slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven, and the mercies of God would be particularly manifested.
If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)
Look for righteousness and justice to be restored in this nation. The American church has cried out “2 Chronicles 7:14” for many years. God has heard their plea and is answering His way and in His time. Like I said before, His answer doesn’t come the way we think or expect. And sometimes we’re in the midst of the answer before we realize it. The wounds of this nation have gone deep and many have festered over the years. When a body wound festers, it fills with pus and often has a foul odor. It then needs cleaned, drained and dressed with antibacterial ointment. This nation’s land has been steeped in foul odors for a long time. I believe the innocent blood shed on American soil has cried out for justice and the Father has heard its cry in the same way He heard Abel’s. There’s a healing of our land-taking place right now. America needs the Holy Spirit to heal her wounds and spread healing balm across this land.
Now Cain talked with Abel his brother; and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and killed him. Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?” He said, “I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?” And He said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to Me from the ground.(Genesis 4:8-10)
Now look for a rising of the righteous as they take possession and stand empowered by God’s justice in the land. Watch as the body of Christ emerges healed and delivered from her wounds and minister by His full measure of unblemished, unconditional love. Experience the mystery revealed through His children, Christ within you, the hope of His glory.(Colossians 1:27)

No comments:

Post a Comment