Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I WAS THERE WHEN YOU SOUGHT TO FIND ME by Stephen Hanson





Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence?If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 10 even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me. 11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,” 12 even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day,
for darkness is as light with you. Psalm 139



"In the stillness of the day would my people hear my voice?  Would they recognize it when I spoke to them?   For surely, I do speak in this hour. Do you hear all the sounds around you?  You recognize them, because you expect to hear them.  But my voice is not of this world. It comes from outside the realms of this world.

Many have sought to find me throughout the ages. They sought to find me in the forests and the woodlands. They sought to find me down lonely streets of the cities. They sought to find me in the deserts. Many sages and men of wisdom found me in the quiet of their own dwellings. They thought to find me in their books of wisdom. They turned the pages and found wisdom and they found truth. But it was just an idea, a concept. But I was always there to be found. I walked with you down those lonely streets. I was there when you sat alone on that pew. I was there when you sought to find me in the forest. When you went to the desert places, I was there waiting for you to find me.

But you thought that I was there to be found in a certain place. And what you failed to see was that I was always there with you.  Yes I was there when the ocean waves lapped against the shore. Yes I was there when you spoke to your young child. I was there when you nursed him as a child. I was there when you held your young ones in your arms. I was there at the deathbed of your mother and father. I am here amidst the violence in the streets. I am here when the innocent die every day. I am here when the cold winter winds blow. I am here when your spouse leaves you and forsakes you. I am here at birth and I am here at death.

And when the cities fall, and the wilderness places are your home, I will be there to speak with you. And when you gaze up at the stars, know that I reside there beyond them."

Stephen Hanson





www.stephenhansonprophet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment