Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Praying against our own prayers by Jim Hammerle



If you understood how My Father responds to sin and rebellion and quit fearing that your easy luxury lifestyle will be interrupted you would stop praying mixed prayers.

You do not know your own heart, when you pray save this great nation of ours, you are not really praying 100% for multitudes to come into My kingdom.  What your hearts are actually praying is: save this wonderful lifestyle and way of life we have always enjoyed.  Save my job, my car, my freedom to travel, to put gas in my car, to eat my daily bread without having to pray it in.  Lord save my house, with its heat and lights and hot water to bathe and cold water to drink.  Save my bank account and my retirement, and my insurance plan.  Lord save the American dollar so I don’t actually have to trust you without cash.
Your actual heart prayers are full of fear and are not based in obedience to My command of: Take no thought, questioning “What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  [32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  [33] But seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you,”   Matthew 6:31-33.
This heart prayer is coming against your head prayer of: Lord send revival to America!  If you are truly born again then you know that revival starts on your knees.  Weeping tears of Godly sorrow,
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world, worketh death, (Worldly sorrow like God we are sorry but not sorry enough to stop sinning if it means loosing my lifestyle),  2 Corinthians 7:10.
If revival started on your knees as an individual then it starts on the knees as a nation.  I AM answering you prayer of revival because it’s in line with My will.
I AM bringing the high and mighty, proud and arrogant, rebellious, God rejecting, mocking America to her knees so millions can be saved.  Study My word and see My pattern for millenniums: Deuteronomy 28:15-16,25 prosperity does not defeat rebellion, or soften hard heart hearts!
Just get your heart right, trust Me fully, seek My kingdom first, and let Me bring the revival you been praying, and no buts added.  GET THE FEAR OUT OF YOUR PRAYERS AND TRUST ME!

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment