Friday, December 18, 2015

Word of the Lord for 2016: Part I by Phyllis Ford


Arlington, Texas


The following is a compilation of dreams, visions, and utterances I received from the Lord concerning the coming year 2016.

One of the things that the Lord revealed to me were words that would be frequently used in 2016. These words will have great significance in the media, in biblical teaching, and in other arenas where people will be open to hear and understand.  The two words that will be repeated over and over throughout the year will be "LOVE" and "LIES." I had a significant vision while in prayer, the Lord said that people would either focus on the foundation of His truth which is His Love or focus on the Lies of the enemy. The choice will be ours.

The Lord showed me that in this season "lies" will be exposed. He revealed to me a divine strategy that will come in the release of revelation. Along with that revelation will come a sound from heaven through praise and worship. This sound will carry another level of anointing  to tear down and destroy the enemies resistance by the release of strong Apostolic prayer.

Prophetic Insights coming out of 2015 and entering into 2016

The word for the year of 2015 was "Rest", but the word for the year 2016 is "Love". We are coming out of the season of rest in the Lord, but with the knowledge gained in the resting place.

This rest displayed our ability to yield to the presence of God trusting that He was in control of our lives in 2015.  We watched and observed the Lord move and work in our lives while waiting and resting in Him. In that time He prepared us for the next journey. The rest we were to enter into was the kind where we relinquish our ability to fix, manage, and control things. Not all of us rested in the time of rest.

Yielding during the time of rest was key for us to learn. If we didn't properly yield in 2015 we will have to yield all the more in January 2016. For those that fought the rest must now press for what they missed during the time of rest. Despite it all a window of redemption is coming in January 2016, and those that fell out of sync with last year's rest can reconnect and push forward not missing a step. This time allowing the Spirit of God to move unencumbered on their behalves in every facet of life. We will find that yielding has everything to do with humbling ourselves and having a teachable spirit.

As we walk through this year where the key word concerning 2016 is Love we have to look at a few things to come into a full understanding. We need to look at what the ministry of reconciliation truly is about. We must also look at the Father's love and consistently walk in mercy and forgiveness towards us and others.

Along with this truth we also see how the blessings of the Lord operate in us and for us while others are touched, healed, and receive a greater dimension of His grace. These truths are beneficial and as a result we also understand how to forgive and release others and speak the healing words of blessings upon their lives. As a result they will begin to bloom and prosper in this new place of restoration.

 The fullness of love doesn't just forgive but adds another dimension which includes the impartation of God's breath upon one to build and create. What is potentially present now comes just as a flower transforms from a seed and it grows. Taking on form and becoming something beautiful according to the origin of the intent from which it was created.

There is a prophetic dimension that calls the sons and daughters into alignment in the earth. We will see this grow and unfold more in 2016. We will become a part of that process as we continue to see ourselves as we look more and more like the Father. The image that has now come forth looks less like the flesh and begins to mirror Him in the Spirit.

This transformation is occurring as we come to grips with that which we must conform to in order to be transformed. The conforming process means that we walk in a total acceptance to what we are to be by keeping our eyes upon Him and not upon us. His word is very powerful and so is the way we see Him. The more we acclimate ourselves to who He is and what His ways are the further we progress in that transformation. Some of us don't look like God, because we have become unacquainted with who he is. We must seek to know him so that we are able to understand the spiritual aspects of ourselves in a new and better way. We then lay hold to who He is and who we are so that the transformation process can begin to bring forth harvest.
 
His Words:
Lies Versus Love: 
"I will expose the lies of the enemy in the government and in the church. Many lies will be uncovered in this hour, as they have had an deep impact on the hearts and the minds of the people. In this time you will see an uprooting of lies. You will hear a repetition of this word (LIES) as this will be a part of what I am doing in 2016. For during these next two years there will be uncovering of previous back door deals, alignments with countries, even ungodly agreements with individuals that will be looked upon as damaging to the very core issue of your nation."

"For you are in a season where many nations are literally standing at a crossroad. There has been a descending of morals and values that were once founded in me. Now the foundation that has been built up by men is crumbling at it's core. But know that in the very midst of this, I shall raise up a people who are not afraid and have been through some of the hardest struggles. Overcomers, for they will lead many into the light in the midst of a descending darkness. It is unfortunate that many major nations have fallen into the hands of unscrupulous men."

"But my people who have become rooted in my word and resolved in the secret place of prayer will carry a powerful overcoming anointing to withstand and uproot the lies of the evil one. For this is a time of re-planting.  A re-planting of my words, my strength and the truth that will refuse to dwell in the midst of the lies. For the lies will be uprooted, and the ground will be cleared. The ground of peoples heart, the ground of people minds, and the ground of people's spirits will be cleansed. The land will be cleansed with my love, mercy, and purity of purpose that will be planted into the ground.  It will purge and uproot that which was sown by the enemy.   This is a time and a hour for a great cleansing to take place; unto the people, unto the land, and unto the church. This cleansing will cause a re-turning and a changing and in that turning and that changing my people will be delivered, healed, and prepared."

The Process of Restoration:
"There will be a restoration, a return to the place of original intent and a return back to ground that needs to be taken in the realm of the spirit.  A return back to those things that I have called my people to accomplish. I will work generationally and I will take my people into a deeper depth of the anointing and into the power of my grace in my love. For this will be a part of that which I have placed upon them that they may grow. In this time of planting, do not feel that the planting is to destroy you but the planting is to restore you" .

"I will even take this season of restoration and will unveil the seedlings within the plant of its origin, and you will see my purpose purify the hearts and minds of my people. They will become ready, they will come forth, and they will move forth to do the things that I have called them to do in this season. Then you will understand the re-digging of the wells and the replanting of my word. As it called to take root and bear fruit as my plan becomes activated in this hour."

"Know that the other four letter word that you hear will be love. For I am restoring love in my house for the basis and the foundation of all things. This Love will be rooted, grounded, and planted in those who represent me. Many have said that this nation is over and that there is nothing more that can be done, but I will do great and mighty things. For I will work through love and my love will draw many into the kingdom. My love will heal, my love will restore, and my love will purify hearts. It will lead and guide many of those that are lost and crying out in this hour."

Love will carry a New Sound in the Earth:
"For they will hear the sound of love and the melodies from heaven that will arouse and awaken them in this night season. The pain of the past will be washed away by the sound that will echo from the heavens to this earth. The earth shall quake from the sounds heard from the heavens and will respond with gladness of the re-birthing that I will do in this time. So open your hearts and open your ears that you may hear what I am saying to you now. For I will directly speak into your lives. And answers, solutions, and resolve will come with the sounding of my voice as I speak to you during this night season."

"Listen and hear for I speak to you with words of wisdom and truth that will fill you with great light. You will connect with and understand what is being said. You will move forth in the land for my love will carry a sound. It will carry an anointing, a glory, and a grace that many will hear and heed the call. For with loving kindness I have drawn you in. For now my love will cover and restore so many who are wounded and battle weary.  Even those who have given up."

Understanding the Power of Choice:
"So I say this day you must make a choice. Will you allow the lies of the enemy to rule your life? Or will you allow the love that I have placed upon you, the everlasting love, a love that will never die,  and a love that will never end to work upon your life? For if you do you will never be the same. So allow this love to heal you and allow yourself to be yielded to that place of peace called love. I will fill you and restore you with fresh oil and new wine of my spirit. Remember, Love will be a buzz word that you will hear as I whisper peace into your life and joy into your soul."

"My people I say, you must decide! For in this hour you will be either motivated by love to reconcile others with hearts of forgiveness, mercy, and compassion. Or you will allow the lies of the enemy that bring forth hatred, prejudice, evil, bitterness and unforgiveness to overshadow your soul. There is a breeding ground from that which will come from a evil root. Much has occurred because they relied upon their own strength, upon their own abilities, and upon their own mind to settle the problems of the day. But I say to you return back to my word. If you study my word, live in my word, and walk in my word, you will see I am redeemer of people. With a love that is able to destroy that which was broken and breathe into it new life."

I will raise up New Voices: Hollywood even Comedians:  
"I will raise up mouthpieces in the media and Hollywood. For I will speak through them and through the writers of Hollywood productions and comedic writers as well. I will move, change, and even influence a group of people for I will write through them and speak through them and my people will listen from near and far. I will touch a people who have not been touched or even moved, and they will be moved by the testimonies that I will tell through those lives."

"I will speak to a people where there has been mocking even curses that came from those lips, and I will cause my blessings to spring forth out of those same mouths. For I have a redemptive purpose and I will redeem that which I desire to redeem. I will bring forth that which I desire to bring forth for I am their healing and saving God, and I shall change the words of men. I shall speak and they shall harken unto my voice and I shall turn their hearts and change their minds, change their behavior, and change their lives. For I will call them forth to be mouthpieces in the hour when none would ever suspect it. I will use them as I pour forth my spirit upon flesh and even the flesh of them who have turned their backs on me. For did I not do it as Saul became Paul? So shall I do it now, and I shall bring it to pass."

"In that hour it will happen to those whom I will prepare. Know that I am going to change Hollywood. I am going to change voices and even through comedic voices shall I change lives. For I shall transform their lives and remove the dross off of them. I shall put on them new garments. I shall turn their ears and their mouths. For they will speak my words they will bring forth joy not folly, not mockery, and not those things which shall harm. I shall make them new. I shall mend hearts and minds says the spirit of God. I have held them for this season and that which mocked and scorned will speak forth my blessings and my joy. And the joy of salvation shall be upon my people and they shall be healed and rejoice."

French Canada: People & Region: 
"I speak to the French Canadian regions and say, Rise up, Oh Canada, Rise up, Oh Canada. I shall take this people and use them making them sharp threshing harvest instruments having teeth. They shall thresh and bring down great mountains, they shall thresh through great hindrances and they shall breakthrough, and become harvest instruments in 2016."

"Watch the month of September. For in that ninth month I shall do great and mighty things. I shall do such great things that people will look upon that region and will say, "Look at what has happened in that region!". Look at what is stirring, look at what is coming, look at what is ahead, and look at what has been established. Prepare yourselves through prayer and fasting. Prepare for visitation. For I shall speak to the intercessors of that region and say, Rise up, Oh Canada, for I call you unto me. It will  be known as a place of revival, and revival fire will burn there. For I will fire baptize those who yield themselves to me and they will come forth. The Jews out of those regions will come forth and aliyah. For they will return to their Land and they will rejoice for they will be going home. What you will see in this region will spread over my land and crossover the waters for the move of my power has begun."

Other Prophetic Insights Concerning 2016: Uprooting the Spirit of Folly & Seduction:
Another issue the Lord began to speak to me about is the spirit of Folly and how it relates to the spirit of Seduction. Many times we think that the opposite of wisdom is ignorance. We all know that fear of the Lord is beginning of Wisdom. That word fear also translates to reverence and respect for the things of God. Well our refusal to follow God, respect God, acknowledge God is a fool's response. A fool says in his heart there is no God. The opposite of wisdom is not ignorance, but folly.

Folly develops into mockery founded on a disrespect and disregard for the things of God. It is an end-time enemy which is tied into the spirit of rebellion and seduction. If proverbs states that a fool says in his heart that there is no God. We must realize that the spirit of seduction entices us to turn away from God and the spirit of Folly tells us to embrace a path without Him. When Paul talks to the Galatians he says Galatia who has bewitched you because they did not walk in Abraham's faith.  The word bewitched meant beguiled, to seduce or entice. The desire for ungodly things will lure the hearts of men in other things and move them away from the things of God. Away from their faith and into a mindset of unbelief where we have given into desires as if God does not exist or the fear of God is not in us.

This lure is not just a sexual lure it includes ungodly mammon, addictions, and tangible obsessions. We cannot serve two masters. We can not serve the things of the world and the things of God. We must be careful for the things that we allow ourselves to possess can in the presence of these unchecked desires take possession of us.

This is why Moses and Elijah stood before the people telling them to make choices. When the children of Israel were taken into captivity they were first taken in their hearts before they were physically taken away. This is why we must pursue Christ Jesus making Him our hearts desire.

So we have to guard our hearts and minds against the works of the flesh. We must not allow ourselves to become overly focused upon the things of the flesh. So that even small things will not become idols and graven images that have been placed above the things of God. Be ready as we approach an age who looks to the earthly satisfactions rather than Godly answers to everyday dilemmas.

The Lord's strategy for Uprooting the "Lies" of the Enemy:
(The following is a revelation that when studied will only further reveal itself.)
The Lord revealed a strategy in prayer using a combination of scriptures that tie together as one. It was concerning his unveiling plan to uproot "lies." He begin by stating that the spirit of pride operates as the spirit of Leviathan which the origin means to twist, mislead, or make crooked  the circumstances of a matter. Leviathan is also the author of many misunderstandings. Isaiah 27 says that God will pierce Leviathan with a sword (God's revelation of His word). It then it goes on to say to sing about the fruitful vineyard to watch over it. Here in this prophetic word the planting of truth and understanding son-ship identity uproots the lies of the enemy. Then it goes on to unveil the scripture of Job 41 which says a hook with be used to draw out this "spirit of lies" (Leviathan).

The Lord showed me in a dream that the hook was a connection to a season in time. In 5776 vau which is said to represent 6 means to hook, to fasten, or to stake into the ground. We have now entered the time when the new Hebrew year unlocked and uncovered God's plan to destroy that spirit.  So we move on to the scripture of Isaiah 22 which unveils the opening of a door that no man can shut. That door takes us to a time prepared in God when this enemy will be overturned. So we see in that same chapter a man named Shebna (which represents pride) who is taken out of position and replaced by fastening of another who has the heart of a loving Father named Eliakim. When you line up these scriptures we see a prideful spirit of Leviathan who is destroyed by a revelation, followed by a worship (a new sound), a replanting of truth, unlocked in time. And the leadership representing the Father's love replacing the evil that was overthrown.

Isaiah 27: 1-3 (NLT) In that day the Lord will take his terrible, swift sword and punish Leviathan,[a] the swiftly moving serpent, the coiling, writhing serpent. He will kill the dragon of the sea. In that day, sing about the fruitful vineyard. I, the Lord, will watch over it, watering it carefully. Day and night I will watch so no one can harm it.

Job 41:1-3 (KJV) Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? Or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down? Canst thou put an hook into his nose? Or bore his jaw through with a thorn? Will he make many supplications unto thee? Will he speak soft words unto thee?

Isaiah 22: 20-25 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will call my servant Eliakim the son of Hilkiah: And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah. And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house. And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father's house, the offspring and the issue, all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons.  In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall the nail that is fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall; and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the Lord hath spoken it."

No comments:

Post a Comment