Sunday, December 20, 2015

Two Weeks of Somewhat Peace by Doug MacCallum


Doug MacCallum>dmacspo@comcast.net
 
 
Beloved, while I was on my walk yesterday, 12/19/15, the Lord spoke to me briefly about what's ahead. PLEASE, seek Him for your own instructions in light of this message.
 
The Lord told me we have two weeks(from 12/19/15), of somewhat peace, in the USA. Essentially, after the Christmas and New Year's holidays, life, as we know it, will change. All that we have been warned about will be coming to pass. That would mean, starting January 3, 2016, our American way of living will be "altered". I was not told if this will be done gradually or all at once. It could be regionally or nationally? The rest of the World could also change, but I was not told that. That's why individual prayer and time in The Word is SO IMPORTANT!
 
JER33.3 "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

 
Dear Saints of the Most High God, we must look beyond our own lives and comforts and be completely ONE with Him in His great Plan, the Logos of His Heart, for in Him is our Safety!
 
Eph1
 
Eph4:11-16
 
Rom 8:18,35-39
 
1Pt 4, entire chapter, with special note *vs 7,17.
 
For this reason Christ was born. "For God so loved the World," and may we, the sheep of His pasture, have His Heart, in all He calls us to do. We are about to witness His Most Glorious Works yet!! The gates are lifting up and The King of Glory is about to come in!!
 
Dear Jesus, May we all be faithful and pleasing in Your Eyes, in the times ahead.
 
My Sincerest Love and Prayers to all His People,
 
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment