Monday, December 14, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe



I will bring you out. I know the shadow land that you are in. I know this place that casts shadows of doubt and unbelief, but I will bring you out for I Am your Father. I have promised that I would never leave you, I would never forsake you, I Am the promise-keeper. Even here in this valley and darkened place, I Am making you. I am making you strong, I am making you confident, I Am making you the soldier that I have called you to be. Here in these shadow lands where you have no understanding and insight, yet I Am constantly holding you in My hand to bring you out on the other side for I have never left you, but I Am fashioning and forming you into the very image of my dear Son that in the days ahead you might stand as a signpost to those who are lost. You will show the way, you will be the way by your very life, not just your words alone, for I Am making you and forming you into My very image.

For in the days ahead people will know that there is a God and He lives in you by the words you say and the deeds you do and how you act in this natural world, says the spirit of grace and mercy. I have set my seal upon you and I will not let you go and I will not let you down for I will complete the work that I started in you. So be of good courage, hold your head up high, know that even in this I Am fashioning and forming you to be that one that I have called you to be. I have not forgotten my promises to you, I have not let go of one word that I have spoken to you, even now I am causing you to be the one that I desired from the very beginning. Before you were formed in your mother’s womb, I knew you, I called you, I anointed you, and I will not let you go. I will not let you go, I Am bringing you out!

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." (Ps. 23:4)
"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." (Rom. 8:29)
"But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." (2 Cor. 3:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment