Sunday, December 20, 2015

Come, open the Door to your Miracle by Deborah Waldron Fry



Beloved.  Come and open that Door to your miracle.  It is standing right in front of you, just a Breath away.

I have placed the key in your Hand.  The key to this door is your faith in your Savior and King.  Nothing is too hard for Me, Dear One.  Nothing!  What is impossible with man is possible with your God.
I created everything you see and everything you do not see.  The unseen is more real than the seen.  Can you imagine yourself whole in every way?  For this is My plan for you.  Nothing broken and nothing missing.
I AM able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you can ask or think.  I reveal these things to you by My Spirit.  If an earthly father knows how to give good gifts to His child, how much more will your Abba Father take care of His own?
I have given ALL of My children a measure of faith.  The world cannot access these treasures but you hold the key to your Father’s House.  I AM the key, I AM the Author and Perfecter of your faith, and I AM the Door.
I open doors no man can shut.  I withhold NO good thing from My Beloved Child.  My Word in your mouth has the invisible power to CHANGE the physical world.  What can you imagine, Beloved?  I created your imagination and sanctified it at your new birth.
This is how miracles happen.  Picture yourself whole in every way.  This is the victory that overcomes the world, even your faith.  Use this faith to open your Door.  The key is in your hand.
Come, Beloved, and see with eyes of faith all the wonderful Treasures that are waiting for you.
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you,”   Matthew 7:7.
“For we live by faith, not by sight,”   2 Corinthians 5:7.
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen,”   Hebrews 11:1.
“For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him,”   Colossians 1:16.
“So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal,”   2 Corinthians 4:18.
“Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you,”   Mark 11:24.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment