Thursday, December 3, 2015

Is YOUR Faith locked in your head? by Jim Hammerle



If the mountain doesn’t move, the truth is, you really don’t believe with all your heart.

Head knowledge and mental accent are the most deceptive states a sincere Christian has to deal with.  You may convince the entire earths population that you have great faith, but if the mountain does not move, the required faith is only in your head and not your heart.
I AM not a liar and I said emphatically that “whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; and shall NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART, but shall believe that those things which he says shall come to pass; HE SHALL HAVE whatever he said.” Mark 11:23.
Western believers must stop substituting excuses for their unbelief.  You will never have an argument about the faith you have your, when the people see the mountain slips into the see.  Everyone will say things like, “What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!”  Matthew 8:27.
I cursed the fig tree and it died, I broke 5 loaves and 2 fish and they multiplied into thousands of meals, I turned the water into wine and I said, if you believed you would greater works than I did, John 14:12.
In third world nations they are doing greater, but I hear nothing but excuses from the west, blaming everything but their own unbelief, for their spiritual impotence.  Heaven grieves as they hear preachers using My name to beg for money.  They rob the poor, seducing them with lying promises of prosperity, to support their agendas and programs. Heavens motto has always been and is: (Anything I birth, I finance, and I cause to flourish and bring to completion).
Since when does a king’s son ever beg?
Where do ever see Me selling My Spirit’s anointing to make a living?
The doubt in the heart, is so great that every worldly method possible is being used to finance the apostate church in the west.  The selling of anointed oil, clothes, books and whatever gullible people will buy, is birthed in hell, and will be severely judged in the end.
Many people are convinced that if they use My name and say it loudly their problem will disappear.  Waiting in and walking in My glory, is the only way to move faith from your head to your heart.  It’s the only possible way to convert a mental talking faith into a heart living faith.
Only by believing in the heart will you produce salvation, Romans 10:9 and only by believing in the heart will you produce the supernatural,  Mark 11:23.
Until that happens man will rely on ideas from the kingdom of darkness and produce a counterfeit work, using My name to make it sound real.  It’s time to take account, if the dead are not raised, sick are not healed, and demons don’t flee, and your needs are not being met, your faith is all in your head.
I AM not a liar and I still say, “just as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead, locked in your head,”  James 2:26.
Learn to live in and love the Glory zone and you will, “live, and move, and have your being in Me;  For you are also My offspring,”  Acts 17:28.

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment