Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Rest by Glynda Linkous



Come to Me, all you who are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. There is so little rest in your world today, My Children. Bad reports from all over, so many tasks you feel the need to perform, increased knowledge, constant communication. And so little time with Me.

I am where you will find rest. Rest is found in My Presence.  Rest is found when you trust Me to do what needs done, instead of attempting to make everything happen yourself. Have I not told you that you have a Helper? That I will provide for you as you obey Me, that I will order your steps?

Rest in Me, children, and find peace.

Matthew 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Daniel 12:4  But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Psalm 55:22  Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Hebrews 13:6  So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Psalm 37:23  The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

Isaiah 26:3  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment