Thursday, December 3, 2015

An abundance of overflow for 2016 by Deborah Waldron Fry

 

I hear “An abundance of overflow” for 2016.  I saw rain falling from a single cloud over a dry field.  Soon it was a pool of water.  Suddenly, I saw a MASSIVE waterfall of beautiful crystal clear water, many miles long, flowing into this same area.

“Up until now, Beloved, I have been providing for your needs by faith.  The dry places are becoming pools of refreshment and your wilderness is dripping with My favor.

But MUCH MORE is on the way.  Only believe.  You will see neither wind nor rain, yet your deserts shall become an ocean of blessing.  I AM crowning your year with bounty and your paths shall drip with prosperity.

You shall have more than enough in every area, for it was purchased for you with a great price.  Trust Me completely, My Child.  For too long, the enemy has stolen what was rightfully yours.

I AM leading you out of the valley of weeping and into a place of abundance.  I give you ALL sufficiency in ALL things, Beloved.  My Grace IS sufficient for you for I AM the Rock from which all blessings flow.

Get ready, My Child, to receive all that I have promised you.  Your sighs and your tears shall become shouts of joy.  Lean on My Everlasting Arm completely, My Bride, and rejoice, for we are coming out of this wilderness in victory.”

“Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; All Your waves and billows have gone over me,”   Psalm 42:7.
“Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain,”   Zechariah 10:1.
“As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs; the latter rains also cover it with pools,”   Psalm 84:6.
“You water its furrows abundantly, You settle its ridges, You soften it with showers, You bless its growth.  You have crowned the year with Your bounty, And Your paths drip with fatness.  The pastures of the wilderness drip, And the hills gird themselves with rejoicing,”   Psalm 65:10-12.
“He turns the wilderness into a standing water, and dry ground into watersprings,” Psalm 107:35.
“He opened the rock, (Rock-Jesus) and water gushed out; it flowed like a river in the desert,”   Psalm 105:41.
“One of the soldiers, however, pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, and immediately blood and WATER flowed out,”   John 19:34.
“Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy.  Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert,”   Isaiah 35:6.
“I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys.  I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs,”  Isaiah 41:18.
“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that you always having ALL sufficiency in ALL THINGS,”   2 Corinthians 9:8.
“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen,”   Ephesians 3:20-21.
“Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb,”   Revelation 22:1.
“Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her Beloved?”   Song of Solomon 8:5.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment