Thursday, December 3, 2015

I AM your Shelter in the storm by Deborah Waldron Fry

 

Be still, My Love.  Take heart, it is I.  Do not be afraid.  I AM the I AM.
I AM with you always.  I say to your enemies, “HUSH, be still”, and it is so.  I have first place in everything. In Me, all things are held together.
Though the devil goes about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour, he has NO dominion over you, Dear One.  You are Mine.  Do not give your power away.  Do not lose your confidence in these last days. You are not vulnerable, but you are HIDDEN IN ME.  I AM He who is Faithful.
I AM your 911, Beloved, (Psalm 91:1).  I AM the Secret Place in which you are concealed and protected.  The devil is a liar and the father of it.  I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of POWER, love, and a sound mind. I am with you always.
I hold you and your loved ones in My hand.  I AM your Shelter in the storm.  Remember whose you are, Beloved.  You have nothing to fear.  Be still and know that I AM God.

“In Jesus…..”
YOU ARE NOT vulnerable: easily hurt or harmed physically, mentally, or emotionally: open to attack, harm, or damage.
YOU ARE hidden: out of sight: concealed: cloistered, secluded, sheltered.
“And God said.., “I AM WHO I AM,”   Exodus 3:14.
“Take heart; it is I. Do not be afraid.”  And He got into the boat with them, and the wind ceased. And they were utterly astounded,”   Mark 6:52.
“Jesus Himself was in the stern, asleep on the cushion; and they woke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?”  And He got up and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Hush, be still.”  And the wind died down and it became perfectly calm,”   Mark 4:38-39.
“God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds.
Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!”
   Hebrews 1:1-2.
“For by Him (Jesus) all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through Him and for Him.  He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.  He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything,   Colossians 1:16-18.
“Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.  For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.  When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory,”   Colossians 3:2-4.
“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty,”    Psalm 91:1.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment