Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Higher Powers by Glynda Linkous



My Children, everything you see around you is subject to higher powers. I Am the ultimate and Most High power. The enemy of your souls also has powers at work in your world, and you see them gaining ground, from time to time.

I desire My People would affect their atmospheres by speaking My Word, that these higher powers would not reign where I have placed you.

Whenever you see the adversary winning, if you will speak My Promises, I will dispatch angels to fight against him. (I saw that He means speak whatever promise is the opposite of what you see the enemy doing or accomplishing. For example, if you see sickness reigning, speak healing promises; If you see death reigning, speak promises of life, etc.)

Do not accept defeat when I have given you the weapons of victory.

Genesis 14:20  And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
Ephesians 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Matthew 4:4  But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Matthew 4:7  Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
Matthew 4:10  Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Hebrews 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Daniel 10:12  Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
Psalm 91:11  For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Colossians 2:15  And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment