Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I have made you Fishers of men by Deborah Waldron Fry



Beloved.  I have made you Fishers of men.  As I sent out My disciples and Paul to tell of My Grace that is extended to all, so I now send you.

Cast My Net into the waters.  As you and I are bound together forever with cords of Love, so the ropes of this net are held together by My Eternal and never failing Love.  It is My Love that shall gather the peoples of the world to Me.  It is My GOODNESS that leads men to repentance.
The strength of this net is My Joy.  For the joy of the Lord is your strength.  My JOY in you is effervescent and contagious.  As you speak My Word and share the Good News of your Savior, they will not be able to resist.  My Word and Spirit shall touch that special place I created in their very DNA.
For I have designed each person in My image. My Word shall resound in them and resonate truth, and they shall know Me.  As they BEHOLD their Lord, they will be changed from glory to glory.  Many try to “hook” My children with guilt or condemnation.  This causes pain and rejection.
Beloved, it is my eternal plan in these last days that you would WIN THEM WITH MY LOVE.  I AM working with you, Dear One, with signs and wonders following.  I have made you victorious,  Beloved, in all things.  These victories which I AM accomplishing in your life by My Hand shall be the Word of your testimony.  Great shall be this end time harvest.
EFFERVESCENT:   to show liveliness or exhilaration
RESONATE:   create a clear, loud, deep sound for a long period of time; to relate harmoniously, strike a chord
RESOUND:   to become filled with sound;: to make a loud, deep sound;  to make a strong impression or have a great effect on people
“No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the LORD,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,” declares the LORD.  “For I will forgive their iniquity and will remember their sins no more,”   Jeremiah 31:34.
“That they all may be one; as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that You hast sent Me,”   John 17:21.
“And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen,”   Mark 16:20.
“It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’  Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from Him comes to Me,”   John 6:45.
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death,”   Revelation 12:10.
“And He said unto them, Follow Me,and I will make you fishers of men,”   Matthew 4:19.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment