Sunday, December 6, 2015

Light by Glynda Linkous




I am the Light of the World. As the world you live in grows continually darker, you will need more of My Light to walk with Me, and not give in to fear of your circumstances.

I freely offer you all of Myself if you will take the time to seek Me with all your heart. If  you will spend time loving Me, revering Me, and My Mighty Power.

I am all you need in times to come. I am all you need right now. I am your everything today, if  you will only receive Me as all you need.

John 8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Jeremiah 29:13  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment